Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Looks like the bumpstock ban is about to become real

How far will it go beyond just bumpstocks?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1MB3C3

User Info Menu

Hotrod29.....you are so silly...look at you.

Just ask many of the wise and all knowing NRA supporters here on INGO.

This cannot happen you know. Unpossible it is! The NRA has it all under control. They got our back. They are playing 3D chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

And even though the NRA still has a statement to this very day on their website that "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations", nothing bad will happen. But I guess when you are playing 3D chess, that makes it opposite day. So to stop gun control, you need to support gun control. Right???

Link to the quote below, please reference the 7th sentence in the paragraph.

https://home.nra.org/joint-statement

I would like to know how that 3D chess is working for them. Seems to me they were honest about their intentions and we will soon see the results of those intentions.

Not
    Real
    Activists

If these are the people who are supposed to support our 2nd amendment rights, who needs enemies?
    "May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." - Mal

Freelance Gynecologist Trigger Time's Avatar

User Info Menu

Well I cant wait for them to get sued. The feds I mean
    Looking for 1 old sock, a half eaten sandwich, & a swig of RC cola.

User Info Menu

This is horse**** and needs to be fought vigorously in court. Seat Kavanaugh and run it up to SCOTUS.
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land; Snob, Forum Settings

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cbhausen View Post
    This is horse**** and needs to be fought vigorously in court. Seat Kavanaugh and run it up to SCOTUS.
    Yeah, I wouldn't count on good old Brett "Warrantless Wiretapping is Constitutional" Kavanaugh to be big help when it comes to civil liberties. That alone makes him unqualified for the Supreme Court.

But unfortunately, everyone in the Dems and the GOP are ignoring that because they are too busy trying to adjudicate a 36+ year old sexual assault allegation for political gain.

Now, granted, I wasn't particularly impressed by any of Trumps final four really. I guess Hardiman seemed the strongest on 2nd Amendment, but even there, not strong as I would like. We should be pushing for justices that are willing to challenge the 1968 Gun Control Act, the 86 Hughes Amendment, and hell, the NFA itself. Instead, we are expected to count maintaining status quo, or losing just a little bit of our liberty, as a victory. What a load of nonsense.
    Minimum Government, Maximum Freedom.

Plinker

User Info Menu

^ that! So much that

User Info Menu

Huh. I thought Trump wasn't really trying to get this done and it was some "push it until everyone forgets it 3D chess" stuff. I know, "But Hillary..."

It's a small loss, but it's a loss none the less, and frankly it's one that's harder to fight because the person pushing it isn't "them." I wonder how much louder the outcry and how much stronger the push back would be if But Hillary was the one signing it. Worse, it's a pointless loss, and for no offsetting gain. No movement on suppressors, for example. No movement on national reciprocity.
    L'otters are not afraid.

User Info Menu

Kinda ironic that Trump appears willing and capable of meeting the very literal promise he made on banning bumpstocks, but everything else is negotiation.

Its almost like he isn't really a full 2A supporter....
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

Grandmaster DeadeyeChrista'sdad's Avatar

User Info Menu

Its almost like he isn't really a full 2A*...
    Shutcho mouth!!!
    Yes. Yes, I'm serious.

DNS
    Plinker

User Info Menu

It's setting the stage for the next anti-gun President to ban all magazines over 10 rds. without going through congress.

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast