• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Easy to see huge percentage increases when only 123 people had CCPs prior under "may issue."

Also sad to see officials openly admitting they didn't want to challenge the court ruling because gun control restrictions in anti-gun areas likely wouldn't stand up in court. Perhaps that's a sign those restrictions are unconstitutional.

By October of 2017, D.C. Attorney General Karl Racine announced that the district would not appeal the decision to the Supreme Court, claiming that an unfavorable ruling from the high court would force other municipalities across the country to also do away with their restrictive gun permit processes.

jrm400

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Hobart
    Good to see. Way past time. I wonder though if the city's um.... work FORCE muscles and intimidates each and every business to display a NO-GUN sign on their storefronts, sorta like in Chicago?

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I remember when the Heller decision came down I saw a female resident of DC being interviewed and she was saying that it was going to be like the Wild West. Guess this will make it even worse.

Top Bottom