• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Florida Georgia Line’s Tyler Hubbard Doubles Down: Ban Private Gun Sales at Gun Shows, Flea Markets

...Florida Georgia Line’s Tyler Hubbard doubled down Wednesday on his push to criminalize private gun sales, particularly those occurring at gun shows and flea markets.
    Hubbard says in an Instagram video that background checks are not legally required in private gun sales, like those that occur between family members or at gun shows or flea markets.

Not only does Hubbard’s gun control push here sound identical to the Democrats’ talking points from the last 30 years, it is exactly what the Democrats are pushing now...

Dierks Bentley too...

Very disappointing...:xmad:

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Tyler Hubbard? Never heard of her!

Seriously though Florida Georgia Line made me stop listening to country music. It's awful and I couldn't take it anymore.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Tyler Hubbard? Never heard of her!

Seriously though Florida Georgia Line made me stop listening to country music. It's awful and I couldn't take it anymore.

if you were listening to Florida Georgia line you weren’t listening to country to begin with :dunno:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    The term you're looking for is, "Bro Country". Nothing more than Southern frat boy music.

Hank sure didn't do it this way.

"Outlaw country" needs more radio airplay.

Jamey johnson, chris Stapleton, cody jinks get some...just not near the amount as "bro country" and it's a damn shame.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Toward the bottom of the article, the guy is calling out some other big names to support more restrictions on gun ownership, including Miranda Lambert. Unless she's made a 180 degree turn, I don't see her joining his crusade to infringe on individual rights.

Top Bottom