• ...and so much more!
  • dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    A lot deeper than the title.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...NgBd2slJXkeOkCBx3HG6nWKCyMYnwlai6rQ2ML9yGyXAA

Three Democratic senators have introduced a bill titled the “Assault Weapons Ban of 2019,” which, if passed into law, would ban 205 “military-style assault weapons” and high-capacity magazines that hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition.
    Senators Dianne Feinstein, Chris Murphy and Richard Blumenthal introduced the measure on Wednesday. It’s a proposed update to the Assault Weapons Ban of 2017.
    While gun owners would be permitted to keep existing firearms and magazines, the bill would ban “the sale, manufacture, transfer and importation of 205 military-style assault weapons by name,” according to a press release.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Ah yes. Alternative titles for the proposed law include:

"The Firearms Industry High Profit Act of 2019"

"The INGO Full Panic Buying Act of 2019", and the

"Freeman Already Has a 200 year Supply of AR Lowers and Magazines Act of 2019"

Last edited:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Did they not learn from the last one?
    Even their own FBI did a write up that showed it had no effect on curbing violence. Or was that just too long ago for anyone to remember. :xmad:

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Did they not learn from the last one?
    Even their own FBI did a write up that showed it had no effect on curbing violence. Or was that just too long ago for anyone to remember. :xmad:

They don't care. It's not about whether it's effective or not. It's about control and the concentration of power.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    How about the Justice Department files charges on these clowns for violating their oath to uphold the Constitution? It could put this crap to bed for good.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    How about the Justice Department files charges on these clowns for violating their oath to uphold the Constitution? It could put this crap to bed for good.

Seeing as how the '94 ban survived every court challenge...I don't see this being a path forward.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Thats because they were attacking an already in place voted on piece of legislation. I took this as being put the people themselves in legal jeopardy for breaking their oath.

So you're saying that it would be criminal for elected legislators to propose legislation that itself the courts would uphold.

OK.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    So you're saying that it would be criminal for elected legislators to propose legislation that itself the courts would uphold.

OK.

Sure. If they pull this **** again then.....
    "I officially place Dianne Feinstein under citizens arrest for treason against my country."

Do you know any lawyers that can help me with that? :dunno:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I say they can suck my **** and can have them and restrict them when they eat their wheaties and come take them. Bring popcorn.
    Every gun owner needs to draw a line in the sand on this issue and not back down. There is no compromise on gun rights or else you are a fudd and a traitor

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I say they can suck my **** and can have them and restrict them when they eat their wheaties and come take them. Bring popcorn.
    Every gun owner needs to draw a line in the sand on this issue and not back down. There is no compromise on gun rights or else you are a fudd and a traitor

Word. Tellin’ it like it is. ”You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Trigger Time again.” Somebody get him for me, please.

Top Bottom