• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    So I was wondering if I buy a lower receiver and make it a pistol can I then turn it into a rifle? And can I then change it back into a pistol or is it a rifle forever? And then finally if you can change it back and forth as long as you go pistol first, why dosent everyone do that from the get go just to leave there options open? Sorry if that was a lot.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I actually do that myself. Whenever i start a build with a stripped lower i will build the lower as a pistol. I keep a pistol buffer tube laying around just for this purpose. I even go so far as to take a pic of the lower assembled with the pistol buffer on and keep it for my records. I don't know how anyone would know the difference but i do it just for peace of mind i guess.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Grabbed my first stripped lower last week. Hooking up with an INGOer tomorrow to get a shockwave brace for just this purpose.

ATF rules remind me of Calvinball. Just sayin'

Oh, and if you are a Libertarian, this lower is awesome. I saw this and couldnt resist.

snek-lower_2_1.jpg

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Grabbed my first stripped lower last week. Hooking up with an INGOer tomorrow to get a shockwave brace for just this purpose.

ATF rules remind me of Calvinball. Just sayin'

Oh, and if you are a Libertarian, this lower is awesome. I saw this and couldnt resist.

snek-lower_2_1.jpg

Yeah. I really want one of those but had just bought 3 aero gen 2 lowers when those came out.

Top Bottom