• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Well said, Guy. Unfortunately, many of the people opposed this kind of stuff refuse to listen to facts and logic. Willful ignorance is tough to combat. All we can do is keep fighting the good fight.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Regardless of whether people believe that teachers should be armed or not, I think the faster the shooter is attacked once it starts, the lower the body count.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This concept of willing and able, volunteer, armed teachers in the eyes of so many reminds me of the movies when a vampire sees a cross. For some reason, there is no plausible scenario that this can be done safely to a great many people...even many "gun people".

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    This concept of willing and able, volunteer, armed teachers in the eyes of so many reminds me of the movies when a vampire sees a cross. For some reason, there is no plausible scenario that this can be done safely to a great many people...even many "gun people".

The ability to fight back is repugnant to those who believe that all should be equal.

Those who can fight back are not afraid and this upsets those who would make us all afraid.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The ability to fight back is repugnant to those who believe that all should be equal.

Those who can fight back are not afraid and this upsets those who would make us all afraid.

Huh...yeah...If one were to fight back then there might be a winner, which would distinguish the victor from the rest of the flock. And if the flock are not all equally sheep, it would disrupt the equilibrium...and make the others feel subordinate. Yeah...I see how that could be.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Got it through the House, now on to the Senate. We'll press on with the logic and the facts, and we can never give up. This is too important.

Top Bottom