They Now Admit They Want To Take Guns...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There is a ton of that in this post.

"People think guns will never be taken away. But there is a tipping point and I think we’ve reached it. The time for half measures is long gone. And now guns will be banned."

https://www.designmom.com/a-gun-ban-is-inevitable/

MM

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Diane Frankenstein, or whatever her name is, said years ago she would take all the guns if it were up to her. "They" have had that agenda for a long time. I'm surprised they are admitting it.

And, by the way, the article is a year old.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Diane Frankenstein, or whatever her name is, said years ago she would take all the guns if it were up to her. "They" have had that agenda for a long time. I'm surprised they are admitting it.

It has become impossible to spin it up any other way. They are digging in for the base.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

And, by the way, the article is a year old.

Did not see date. It was posted today on The Truth About Guns. LOL

MM

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    They want to take guns. They can say that all they want, but most police would not dare go house to house knowing full well that there are more houses than police. Most military not only know their constitutional oath but know full well that they have many family members that would be more important than storming stranger's homes.

It is starting to get old, but as long as these freedom haters keep getting elected, it will continue to get worse, one grain of sand at a time.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Eh, not to be a party pooper... this is nothing more than a blog. One civilian's opinion.

The thread title of "They now admit" is really stretching.

This one ain't the hill, and it ain't gonna stir up the troops.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Eh, not to be a party pooper... this is nothing more than a blog. One civilian's opinion.

The thread title of "They now admit" is really stretching.

This one ain't the hill, and it ain't gonna stir up the troops.

Hey, if you find just one it applies to all, right?

DangerousDave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Cayuga
    They want to take guns. They can say that all they want, but most police would not dare go house to house knowing full well that there are more houses than police. Most military not only know their constitutional oath but know full well that they have many family members that would be more important than storming stranger's homes.

It is starting to get old, but as long as these freedom haters keep getting elected, it will continue to get worse, one grain of sand at a time.
    Washington State Sheriffs refuse to enforce Gun Control. Complete story at www.gunsamerica.com/digest/washington-state-sheriffs/

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Someone has been wanting to take "our guns" since the dawn of time. There will always be someone wanting to put you under their thumb, and (hopefully) always a few willing to stand up and simply say "no".

Remember, the operative word in "gun control" isn't "gun".

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The main point of all this is the grass roots is now emboldened to just come out and say they want to take all guns. That is a loss of ground from our point that they do not see the need to even hide the end game.

MM

engi-ninja

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2018
    Columbus
    The main point of all this is the grass roots is now emboldened to just come out and say they want to take all guns. That is a loss of ground from our point that they do not see the need to even hide the end game.

MM

I would actually disagree. The more open they are about what they really want it, the better for us. For my whole life, they've been pushing their gun control agenda while saying they "still support the 2A and still want people to have guns; we just want to keep them from criminals!" This was far more dangerous, in my opinion, because a huge portion of Americans actually believed them. Now that they're openly saying they want to ban all guns, and confiscate them from law-abiding citizens, more people are waking up, and far fewer people are ok with that.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Someone has been wanting to take "our guns" since the dawn of time. There will always be someone wanting to put you under their thumb, and (hopefully) always a few willing to stand up and simply say "no".

Remember, the operative word in "gun control" isn't "gun".

Wouldn't that be sticks and rocks? ;)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I would actually disagree. The more open they are about what they really want it, the better for us. For my whole life, they've been pushing their gun control agenda while saying they "still support the 2A and still want people to have guns; we just want to keep them from criminals!" This was far more dangerous, in my opinion, because a huge portion of Americans actually believed them. Now that they're openly saying they want to ban all guns, and confiscate them from law-abiding citizens, more people are waking up, and far fewer people are ok with that.

So you think the 2A side is winning ground in the national gun debate?

MM

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    [FONT=&quot]engi-ninja[/FONT]

quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by Ingomike

MM

+1 on this.

I do not believe this is correct, from the standpoint that the amount of "more people are waking up" comes no where close to the number of people who have been sucked into their evil incremental arguments. Incrementalism works, and the fact that they can say that out loud and not be afraid of backlash from their own party or the left as a whole is proof I of that I believe. They will be extremely careful to push their agenda gently enough to ALWAYS make the other side look like the bad guys.

engi-ninja

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2018
    Columbus

MM

I think the "national gun debate" is pure fiction, since it consists entirely of lying politicians and lying media people. They keep saying that they're winning, but they're going to say that no matter what. I believe, and I could be wrong, that the number of people who really want to take everyone's guns is much smaller than the media makes it appear. They want to make it seem like the entire country is anti gun, but there are some things that seem to contradict that. The massive increase in LTCH holders, for instance. Or the fact that Trump got elected. Or the fact that several state are adopting constitutional carry. Or even things like the current bills going through the Indiana legislature right now; the redefinition of school property is a massive blow to the reach of gun free zones.

If you're just looking at the media's presentation of the story, then yeah, we're all f***d. But I don't think their version is an accurate representation of reality. The reason the grassroots people are becoming so bold is because they believe the media, and they think the only people are want guns are fringe weirdos who should be in jail anyway. I think the fact that Trump was elected is proof that the media portrays the world the way they want it to be, not the way it really is.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south

MM

Definitely not. The loudest people who claim to be on the 2A side have already accepted the premise that the guns are the problem. They're simply arguing that it's not that bad of a problem. They're trying to say "enforce the gun laws" instead of "repeal the gun laws."

This is how we lose liberty.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

I'd much rather have MDA or Everytown be open rather than pretend their "common sense" laws are supported by gun owners.

But no, they're smarter than that and will continue to lie.

Feinstein, Schumer and a few others are all well known as being in favor of complete elimination of the 2A, so, in that respect, no news here.

Plus, who cares what the "design mom" blog says?

Top Bottom