H.R.1263: Making ALL Semi-Autos with Detachable Magazines NFA Items!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    They can always tack it on to a "must pass" bill...

You have to register (not apply to register) in 120 days... it's about 6 mo wait right now... that would the owners of any semi-auto rifle, that a detachable magazine has ever existed for (even SKS this time), a felon 120 days after passage. :rolleyes:

More from this same traitor...
    Authored HR1297: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to include armor-piercing, concealable weapons within the definition of "firearm" under the National Firearms Act
    Authored HR1262: To amend title 18, United States Code, to increase the age at which a rifle or shotgun may be acquired from a federally licensed firearms dealer
    Authored HR1186: To regulate large capacity ammunition feeding devices.
    Supports HR1296: To regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited
    Supports HR1236: To support State, Tribal, and local efforts to remove access to firearms from individuals who are a danger to themselves or others pursuant to court orders for this purpose.
    Supports HR1134: To amend the Arms Export Control Act to prohibit the removal of certain items under category I, II, or III of the United States Munitions List.
    Supports HR659: Buyback Our Safety Act
    Supports HR8: Bipartisan Background Checks Act of 2019

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I’ll take “Unconstitutional as hell” for $1,000, Alex.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Every single representative who votes for this needs to be challenged in the primaries, without exception.
    We are but one bad election from losing our second amendment rights.

I simply can't get over the fact that all of these "useful idiots" are actually lobbying to have the government STRIP them of their constitutional right.
    I wonder how they would feel if someone introduced a bill to remove their right to vote?

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    The Democrats never quit with their incrementalism and the Republicans are a bunch of ******* who can't get their **** together and pass anything worthwhile when they have ("had") the chance...

It's going to be up to SCOTUS to strike down the crap sure to get passed before my kids are old enough to buy firearms...

Trump may have really pissed me off with the bumpstock ban but I'd rather have him and a Republican Senate packing the Federal and Supreme Courts than Hillary...

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Whoa, check this out... The House will pass this; the Senate won't.

We're THIS close, folks, to ARMAGEDDON. All it takes is the Democrats to control all three branches of government and it's GAME OVER (or GAME ON, if you know what I mean...).

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1263/text?r=13&s=1

This, I fear, is a very real possibility if this goes through.
    Scares me to death, but you can't stick your head in the sand forever.
    This could very easily be the end of our democratic republic.

I can't believe there are so many fools in the country today.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The Democrats never quit with their incrementalism and the Republicans are a bunch of ******* who can't get their **** together and pass anything worthwhile when they have ("had") the chance...

Politics to a Democrat is close order drill. Politics to a Republican is a game of muckle, with purity posing thrown in.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Just like "Medicare for All" became the template for Single-Payer medicine, I have always suspected the NFA would eventually be seized upon as a really good, already-existing blueprint for nationwide gun control. "It's already on the books!"

Top Bottom