• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Since it would never get through the house, maybe the idea is to generate opposing legislation and then tell the dems in the house "reconcile this"? If not that, it's just symbolic

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    Typical republicans. Won't try to get any pro gun, or conservative bills for that matter, pushed through when they have the majority...wait till there's no chance they'll go anywhere.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Typical republicans. Won't try to get any pro gun, or conservative bills for that matter, pushed through when they have the majority...wait till there's no chance they'll go anywhere.

Bingo. This pisses me off more than making me happy. The Republicans are playing games

Double BINGO. Its a con from the R's to make you think they are pro 2A. Why not when you have both the House and the Senate. Morons.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around

Bingo. This pisses me off more than making me happy. The Republicans are playing games

Double BINGO. Its a con from the R's to make you think they are pro 2A. Why not when you have both the House and the Senate. Morons.

Triple BINGO.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Congress (including the Republicans) is a bunch of ****ing clowns. And the more outlandish and stupid they are the more the media laps it up and dishes it out to the masses. My faith in these bozos is long gone.

If the Republicans couldn’t pass anything meaningful when they had both houses and the presidency they sure as hell aren’t going to pass anything now. What a joke but not the funny kind.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Congress (including the Republicans) is a bunch of ****ing clowns. And the more outlandish and stupid they are the more the media laps it up and dishes it out to the masses. My faith in these bozos is long gone.

If the Republicans couldn’t pass anything meaningful when they had both houses and the presidency they sure as hell aren’t going to pass anything now. What a joke but not the funny kind.

Sadly, all of this.

****ing gutless ***holes, the lot of them.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Meh. Easy enough to introduce bills when the window for passing them has closed. Turtle doesn't want the HPA, that's why it didn't happen last year, and that's why it won't happen now.

Top Bottom