• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    When the thugs are caught, they'll call Foxx......all charges will be dropped, evidence sealed and they will have to spend 10 hours with Jesse Jackson polishing his shoes.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    When the thugs are caught, they'll call Foxx......all charges will be dropped, evidence sealed and they will have to spend 10 hours with Jesse Jackson polishing his shoes.

Why would Jesse Jackson be involved in this?

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Why would Jesse Jackson be involved in this?

Directly from the liberal Bible, NYT.

A special visitor showed up several days ago at 930 East 50th Street, a former synagogue now known in Chicago and beyond as the headquarters of Rainbow/Push, the Rev. Jesse L. Jackson’s civil rights organization.
    Over two days, Saturday and Monday, the visitor, the “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett, spoke with high school students who were thinking about college. He hawked civil rights gear at the upstairs bookstore. He gave tips to the social media, television production and marketing staffs. He promised to keep in touch.
    The staff was “grateful for the opportunity to work with such a talented and humble personality,” Mr. Jackson wrote in a letter.
    For Mr. Smollett, the visit may have been an opportunity as well.
    In explaining their decision to drop all charges on Tuesday against Mr. Smollett, who had been accused of faking a hate crime attack, the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office noted that Mr. Smollett had no history of violent crime or other felonies, his agreement to forfeit his $10,000 bond payment and his “volunteer service in the community.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/27/arts/television/smollett-community-service.html

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Wow a 8 and 10 year old shot !

Thats just a complete disregard for human life if you wanna “call a shot” why would you spray an area with babies present?

I assume the family is not cooperating with Police because of fear of retaliation ?

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

Thats just a complete disregard for human life if you wanna “call a shot” why would you spray an area with babies present?

I assume the family is not cooperating with Police because of fear of retaliation ?

That or they're gangbangers too and it's just par for the course

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Rhetorical question: What kind of sub-human sack of dog excrement shoots up a baby shower?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield

Because they have no regard for human life.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    ...or churches, mosques, synagogues, schools, restaurants.... apparently there are quite a few.

There are certainly different motivations for different crimes, which is why the lefts gun elimination utopia sounds so good to them, it is one size fits all. If gangbangers in the cities were controlled , the mentally ill helped and kept from hurting others, and a close watch on political extremists on both sides were undertaken, murder would be rare in the US.

I presume you would acknowledge it is unlikely the perpetrators were mentally ill or acting politically, so that leaves on other category...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    There are certainly different motivations for different crimes, which is why the lefts gun elimination utopia sounds so good to them, it is one size fits all. If gangbangers in the cities were controlled , the mentally ill helped and kept from hurting others, and a close watch on political extremists on both sides were undertaken, murder would be rare in the US.

I presume you would acknowledge it is unlikely the perpetrators were mentally ill or acting politically, so that leaves on other category...

You mean "gangbangers?" Gangbangers apparent is a huge umbrella, as in my opinion, being called such would mean one is in a gang. Lots of people are murdered that don't fit that definition. Much of urban violence is based on machismo, and the inability to let even the most minor of slights go. It's not always, I'm with this group, and he's with that one, so I need to kill them.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Chicago will never change. I grew up there and saw the deterioration year by year. The area this shooting took place in was bad news in the 50's. I've read Chicago is losing a lot of its black population and I can't blame them for bailing out.

In the 60's most of my tribe still lived there. Today I have zero relatives in the Chicago area.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

In that world, 8 and 10 are just a couple years from pulling triggers themselves.

The family is not cooperating because members of the family are involved in criminal activity and that's why they were targeted in the shooting. They also know exactly who the perpetrators are.

They are more concerned with shielding the criminals in their ranks than they are with protecting children and getting killers off the street.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    It is heart warming to know that a large portion of our fellow Americans lump us into the same group that would commit a crime like this just because we own firearms...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You mean "gangbangers?" Gangbangers apparent is a huge umbrella, as in my opinion, being called such would mean one is in a gang. Lots of people are murdered that don't fit that definition. Much of urban violence is based on machismo, and the inability to let even the most minor of slights go. It's not always, I'm with this group, and he's with that one, so I need to kill them.

"Cooperation has been very limited with detectives and based on victim profiles, we suspect this could have been a possible retaliatory shooting from an earlier incident that stemmed from an ongoing gang conflict in that neighborhood," Chicago Police Department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said in a statement.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chicag...ng-6-injured-2-children-englewood-2019-04-07/

If the shoe fits... :dunno:

Top Bottom