• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Works now. Bunch of crap, especially the way its reported. WHITE nationalists, WHITE Supremacist, and Neo Nazis. I guess only whites can commit hate crimes.
    I wonder how they did the figures on that chart. If hate crimes are "unreported" how do they have a statistic for them?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    "Misgendering" is already a hate crime in Canada. Sneeze on a protected class and poof, no rights for you.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    82   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    "Misgendering" is already a hate crime in Canada. Sneeze on a protected class and poof, no rights for you.

Hate crime, true hate crime, is an awful thing.

That said, when they start redefining it, things can get scary. Truth is the left is by far the most hateful.

Also, this is only a step towards their ultimate goal of "total" disarmament. That's never gonna happen because once it does on paper, the arms already out there will start probably being used. This is what I fear. The entire reason for the 2A is to prevent government tyranny. Once that tyranny happens... the 2nd civil war may well start.

Praying for that day to never come, but the political fight is already ongoing.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Works now. Bunch of crap, especially the way its reported. WHITE nationalists, WHITE Supremacist, and Neo Nazis. I guess only whites can commit hate crimes.
    I wonder how they did the figures on that chart. If hate crimes are "unreported" how do they have a statistic for them?
    This also helps to draw the attention away from the last school shooting, where the characters involved definitely did not fit in the left's mold, and reinforce what they want while denying reality.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This also helps to draw the attention away from the last school shooting, where the characters involved definitely did not fit in the left's mold, and reinforce what they want while denying reality.

I'm sure the left doesnt want to admit it, but that school shooting was a hate crime. They were targeting based on sexual orientation and religion. Slam dunk, open and shut case for a hate crime conviction.

Oh, wait, I forgot that hate crime victims cant be straight people or Christians. Never mind. My bad.

Ddillard

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    A true hate crime is appalling, yet what will the definition of such be once enacted. If enacted, will the progressive duopoly alter the meaning to fit the call of ignorance. This a bad bill and I will venture to say unconstitutional. ~~"One Man's Opinion!"

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I said in 1996 and I will keep saying it. Domestic violence misdemeanors were only the start. Soon they will be proposing revocation of the right to arms for unpaid taxes and overdue library books in grade school.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    um...am i the only one who finds a problem the graph and stasticics????

if a hate crime is "unreported"...how can it be documented???

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    A true hate crime is appalling...

Truly; they are far worse than those crimes stemming from love :n00b:

Thoughtcrime, anyone? If this were to be enacted (which I don't see happening, but the world is a crazy place), watch for quick iterations, especially in Lib strongholds, toward lowering the bar on what constitutes a hate crime (i.e. increased criminality of thoughts and actions deemed "hateful" by those in power).

Counter-protest at a march or parade of a favored group/class? Hate crime! No guns for you.

Like an "alt-right" post or, G_d forbid, a bad orange man tweet? Hate crime! No guns for you.

It may sound absurd, especially in Indiana, but I promise there are those who salivate at such possibilities.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    ...[FONT=&quot]It’s just common sense. If you’ve been convicted of a hate crime, you don’t get to buy a gun. Full stop,”[/FONT]
    It's not common sense. It's something you and your Dem buddies dreamed up.

I like how only white people commit crimes.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Do they have any evidence that people convicted of hate crime misdemeanors are more likely to commit crimes with guns than people who commit equivalent misdemeanors that are not classified as hate crimes?

Of course they don't.

When one is going restrict rights of one criminal versus another, there should at least be some evidence that the differentiation is justified by something other than "I really don't like those guys".

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I, personally, have always thought that felons, released from supervision, should have their right to vote automatically re-established.

I agree.

I also believe that, in general, no constitutional right should be permanently revoked.

I'm guessing that the people proposing "no guns for hate crime misdemeanors" don't have an issue with felons voting either.

Top Bottom