• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rebase

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 25, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Link to tweet here: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1158330512341164032?s=20

As obvious with the bump stock ban, Trump doesn't care one bit about 2A rights.

As liberal on social issues I do hope a Dem gets elected in 2020, so that the GOP will throw its campaign money into the Senate race and be able to block any anti 2A measures.

For 2A rights this cycle it seems like the best vote is for government disfunction. Which is really sad.

Thoughts?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    But Trump supporters tell me not to worry about his tweets. He just says that stuff to make the Leftists angry.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Trump is a phony 2A supporter. A TON of people stood and rolled their eyes during his Indy NRAAM speech.

I'm ready for him to lose 2020, get some radical Dem in & starting to confiscate items so we can get this party started. I'm not wanting to put this fight onto the next generation (my daughter). Let's roll!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Today seems like a good day for me to avoid INGO.

Yup. A whole lot of dumb coming out in here. Have you people actually seen what the Dems are putting up there. Are you starting to talk revolution on Ingo. Have you lost your freaking minds.......:dunno:

Trump is not my guy but he was the best of the offerings. We are riding a pretty sweet wave of success right now and you all do not see this. I do and am benefiting from it as well. Many of my friends and associates are seeing great successes in this.

In all of this madness these idiots are known nut jobs but left go to do great harm. It is by design in my mind. This is where we need to start. Deal with the mental health issues. Stop the 24/7 hate spewing from the MSM and social media.

But no, that is work. Way to easy to blame guns and the white folk.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    The left will be writing actual legislation...perhaps trying to amend the constitution and BOR to take our rights away permanently (and probably start a conflict we won't talk about here); this does not equate to a tweet no matter how ill considered.

Perspective people.

Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Link to tweet here: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1158330512341164032?s=20

As obvious with the bump stock ban, Trump doesn't care one bit about 2A rights.

As liberal on social issues I do hope a Dem gets elected in 2020, so that the GOP will throw its campaign money into the Senate race and be able to block any anti 2A measures.

For 2A rights this cycle it seems like the best vote is for government disfunction. Which is really sad.

Thoughts?
    Be very careful what you wish for

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Universal background checks are unenforceable without first registering EVERY gun in the USA first.
    EVEN with 100% support and cooperation of gun owners, and a herculean effort, it would take MANY years to just register them.
    Canada, with just a fraction of our population tried it, and gave up.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The president and other republicans "on our side" need better educated FROM US.

WE
    need to find a way to get that done rather than the routine never-trumping that has shown to be ineffective in every case. :twocents:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    But Trump supporters tell me not to worry about his tweets. He just says that stuff to make the Leftists angry.

Let me know when actual legislation results, gets passed, and signed. Until then, I'll keep hoping that Democrats stop getting elected to anything more important than town dog catcher.

Hoping for a Democrat president? Insane.

Tomc1947

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    YODER
    But Trump supporters tell me not to worry about his tweets. He just says that stuff to make the Leftists angry.[/QUOTE
    People shouldn't forget that Trump's political history is that of a NY Dem. No telling what he might do on this issue

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

WE
    need to find a way to get that done rather than the routine never-trumping that has shown to be ineffective in every case. :twocents:

Calling him out for crap he says/does isn't "routine never-trumping".

Let me know when actual legislation results, gets passed, and signed.

Ya know I remember hearing very similar about bump stocks when Trump made his initial statement about them...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Have suppressors been legislatively infringed or have you heard anything more about it - from either side?

Closeted progressives keep telling me congress can curtail the worst instincts of an elected Democrat, they just tweet about banning ARs to troll us

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just looking for a strong-enough distraction to put all of this behind us again.

A good politician scandal would do it. Someone high profile.

Top Bottom