• JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Nope, not doing this.

I think I'll extend my self-imposed INGO vacation* to the full week.

* Well, I'm at least avoiding the political stuff as much as possible.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    To inject more government to fix what the government do, that's not how this thing works.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Can we substitute "militant leftist Democrats" instead to walk this back away from the brink?

In my casual observation, I'd say that extreme leftist democrats are to blame for many of our shootery ills. After all the Dayton shooter praised Democrats, specifically Warren. Many others echoed his ideals.

And I may be biased, but the last 3 antis I tried to debate on Facebook were hard core Dems, two of which were psychopaths that actually stepped outside the bounds of the common friends' discussion and actually stalked me and other friends who commented on several public posts to our own pages with hostility. Creeper much? In the latest case we had a guy who railed on "assault weapons" and when I posted facts he refused to engage in actual conversation/debate and instead ignored my facts and called me names, ultimately tagging me incorrectly as a Republican saying they cant be trusted, and when I corrected him that I wasnt and was actually a Libertarian, he dismissed me as "one of THOSE" people and refused to accept anything I had to say regardless of facts. Apparently only fellow Democrats were worthy of debate. In the end one called my simple questions and for him to back up his statements with facts as "picking a fight" which those of us here would call a "debate". Sheesh.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Can we substitute "militant leftist Democrats" instead to walk this back away from the brink?

In my casual observation, I'd say that extreme leftist democrats are to blame for many of our shootery ills. After all the Dayton shooter praised Democrats, specifically Warren. Many others echoed his ideals.

And I may be biased, but the last 3 antis I tried to debate on Facebook were hard core Dems, two of which were psychopaths that actually stepped outside the bounds of the common friends' discussion and actually stalked me and other friends who commented on several public posts to our own pages with hostility. Creeper much? In the latest case we had a guy who railed on "assault weapons" and when I posted facts he refused to engage in actual conversation/debate and instead ignored my facts and called me names, ultimately tagging me incorrectly as a Republican saying they cant be trusted, and when I corrected him that I wasnt and was actually a Libertarian, he dismissed me as "one of THOSE" people and refused to accept anything I had to say regardless of facts. Apparently only fellow Democrats were worthy of debate. In the end one called my simple questions and for him to back up his statements with facts as "picking a fight" which those of us here would call a "debate". Sheesh.

You've got to be kidding. Right? Democrats, or rather the extreme leftists of the bunch, are the reason for many of our mass shooting ills? That doesn't reconcile with what we know.

Top Bottom