Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    If anybody wants to head for Zionsville on Thursday...

Staff Mobile Office Hours

United States Senator Mike Braun's staff will be in your area soon! We are here to assist you with any issues you are having with federal agencies, listen to concerns about pending or future legislation, and help address any other topics you may want to discuss.
    Please see below for details:
    Date: Thursday, September 12, 2019
    Time: 1pm - 3pm
    250 N 5th Street
    Zionsville, IN 46077
    My neck of the woods. I should be able to make this one.
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cbhausen View Post
    My neck of the woods. I should be able to make this one.
    My week is gonna suck canal water so I can't be making this one. Definitely find a pro-2A wing-man. We are always outnumbered, but never out-gunned.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

15 Oct at the library in Greencastle. 1000-1300. More to follow when Iím On a computer.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

OK INGO, we need to fill some chairs in Greencastle. I haven't ran this by my boss yet, but I'm thinking I could split from downtown at 1100 and still get there.

It's OK to be outnumbered, but we've got to put some pro-2A butts in the seats on Tuesday.

United States Senator Mike Braun's staff will be in your area soon! We are here to assist you with any issues you are having with federal agencies, listen to concerns about pending or future legislation, and help address any other topics you may want to discuss.
    Date: Tuesday, October 15, 2019
    Time: 10am - 1pm
    103 E Poplar Street
    Greencastle, IN 46135
    If you need immediate assistance with a federal agency, please complete, print, and sign the attached Privacy Release Form. You may bring this form to one of our mobile office hours or you can send it to the Senator’s state office by mail at 115 N. Pennsylvania Street, Suite 100, Indianapolis, IN 46204 or via email to braun_casework@braun.senate.gov. You may also contact the Senator about any casework issues by visiting our federal agency assistance page .

If you have an opinion regarding legislation before the Senate or a policy concern, you may also contact the Senator directly by visiting our website .
    Thank you!

Office of Senator Mike Braun
    P: (317) 822-8240
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Thread bump, Greencastle isn't a bad drive.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

And Plainfield is even better!!

16 Oct Library on Stafford 12-2
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Full copy/paste on the Plainfield location. I'm cleared hot for the 16th.

Date: Wednesday, October 16, 2019
    Time: 12pm - 2pm
    1120 Stafford Road
    Plainfield, IN 46168
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Just heard Braun on The Gun Guy Show. We need to show up...
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

What's up with all these events happening in the middle of the day? I get that it works for the Democrat base, but most GOP voters have jobs.
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    What's up with all these events happening in the middle of the day? I get that it works for the Democrat base, but most GOP voters have jobs.
    ^^^This!^^^ If you're an unemployed slacker or a Carmel/Zionsville housewife, it's easy to attend protests and such, but if you're a productive member of society, you're going to be at work when they hold these events. Maybe that's what they're counting on. "Gee, we held a town hall, and nobody was opposed to our gun control proposals."

ETA: I am NOT implying that Kelly is an unemployed slacker! He's obviously taking time off from work to attend these things. For me, right now, that's not an option. Hell, I can't even get a day off and will probably be losing vacation time this year since it's "use or lose".

Last edited by DoggyDaddy; 1 Week Ago at 17:44.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast