• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Full schedule here, thanks to KellyinAvon.

If you care about the second amendment, plan to be there. Bring your spouses, kids, brothers, sisters, parents, cousins, friends, and strangers. Well, maybe not strangers.

Let's have a strong showing and request that Senator Braun stands firm on any anti-2A bills that hit the senate floor.

Last edited:

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Good ol' Republican Braun - a guy in favor of red-flag laws.

Bet you a dollar that when it comes down to it, he'll sell out gun owners. It's what Republicans do.

Herr Vogel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2018
    Rossburg
    Good info. Definitely going to make a point to speak with him.
    Wish I'd known three days ago, could have caught him in Connersville.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Here are a few more and a link. What do you think INGO, hit the ones we can or show up in force at one?

Attica
    Wednesday, August 21 at 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
    Attica Public Library
    305 S Perry Street
    Attica, IN

Auburn
    Friday, August 23 at 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
    Willennar Genealogy Center
    700 S Jackson Street
    Auburn, IN

Ellettsville
    Thursday, August 14 at 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
    Ellettsville Public Library – Meeting Room B
    600 W Temperance Street
    Ellettsville, IN

Evansville
    Tuesday, August 13 at 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
    Evansville Public Library – Group Meeting Room
    200 SE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
    Evansville, IN

Kokomo
    Thursday, August 22 at 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
    Kokomo Howard County Library (Room B)
    220 N. Union Street
    Kokomo, IN

Muncie
    Tuesday, August 13 at 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
    Delaware County Government Center (Commissioner’s Room)
    100 West Main Street
    Muncie, IN

Noblesville
    Thursday, August 15 at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
    Hamilton County Library East – Noblesville Branch
    One Liberty Plaza
    Noblesville, IN

Peru
    Monday, August 12 at 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
    Peru City Building
    35 South Broadway Street
    Peru, IN

Petersburg
    Thursday, August 15 at 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
    Petersburg-Barrett Memorial Library
    1008 Maple Street
    Petersburg, IN

Richmond
    Friday, August 16 at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
    Wayne County Administration Building (Courthouse Annex)
    401 E Main Street
    Richmond, IN

Rising Sun
    Monday, August 26 at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
    Ohio County Public Library
    503 2nd Street
    Rising Sun, IN

Rockville
    Friday, August 16 at 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
    Parke County Public Library
    106 N Market Street
    Rockville, IN

Wabash
    Saturday, August 24 at 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
    Wabash County Public Library
    188 W Hill Street
    Wabash, IN

Washington
    Thursday, August 20 at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
    Washington City Council Chambers
    200 Harned Avenue
    Washington, IN

Wolcott
    Tuesday, August 27 at 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
    Wolcott Community Public Library
    101 E North Street
    Wolcott, IN

https://www.braun.senate.gov/senator-braun-announces-staff-mobile-office-hours-august-2019

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Here are a few more and a link. What do you think INGO, hit the ones we can or show up in force at one?

That is excellent. I updated the first post with your link.

I see merit in both options, or a blend of them. Given that most of these times are during business/work hours, it might be difficult for members from across the state to make it to one location. We could consider picking five locations (N, S, E, W, and Central) and we can have as many show up in each location from the respective cluster of counties.

Since we missed Indianapolis, we can try Noblesville for the central region.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Guess the South Bend/Mishawaka/Elkhart area doesn't rate a visit.:rolleyes:

He definitely has some explaining to do...

Indiana's Senators Weigh Gun Proposals

The U.S. banned high-capacity magazines in 1994, but the law expired after 10 years and wasn't renewed. Senator Mike Braun isn't endorsing the idea, but says he'd be open to considering a ban...

...Braun compares the proposal to another accessory, bump stocks, which convert a non-automatic weapon to automatic. President Trump banned bump stocks by executive order, and Braun says he was right to do it. He says Republicans have to be willing to accept "common sense" steps or risk getting stuck with laws they'd consider far worse.

:facepalm:

F**k him and the horse he rode in on. Might as well have voted for Donnelly.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Guess the South Bend/Mishawaka/Elkhart area doesn't rate a visit.:rolleyes:

He definitely has some explaining to do...

Indiana's Senators Weigh Gun Proposals

:facepalm:

F**k him and the horse he rode in on. Might as well have voted for Donnelly.

Yep, I know I'll take some heat, but I voted for the Libertarian that was running against Braun. I was not going to vote for Braun who is a known flipper and once a democrat, nor was I going to vote for Donnelly. I did vote for Todd Young when he ran.

Braun is proving he is not a 2A supporter with his words regarding "common sense gun laws" as well as "giving some ground to avoid losing more".

That is not the way to go. We should stand our ground, never seek out appeasement and actually push for as much ground and additional freedoms that we can.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Saturday AM bump. The more I read the more I think we better show up. There's a bunch of them.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Ok INGOers, let's go cleared hot on Senator Braun's e-mail inbox. When I say cleared hot I mean let's ARC LIGHT him! Please feel free to copy/paste/edit/change happy to glad/correct my horrible English/whatever just hit the send button.

https://www.braun.senate.gov/contact-mike

Senator Braun,
    I am writing to you because I have serious concerns about for position on vital 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Amendment issues after reading your comments on WIBC.com and in the Indy Star.

When I see a Republican Senator from Indiana saying he is “open to considering a high-capacity magazine ban” it calls my support for your election into question. You used these words referencing the (quote-unquote) “assault weapons ban of 1994” and compared it to the bump-stock ban as something easy to do. Again, when I see a Republican Senator from Indiana using the language of the left it is concerning to say the least. The words “in common use at the time for lawful purposes” should be familiar. They were in the DC v Heller decision (2008), citing US v Miller (1938) concerning rights affirmed by the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Amendment.

Legislation passed under emotional situations is rarely logical and tends to only impact the law-abiding. The National Firearms Act of 1934 was in response to criminals such as Bonnie Parker, Clyde Barrow, and John Dillinger. The wait to take possession of a suppressor (which decreases the decibel-level of a firearm to that of a jack-hammer) is now nearly a year. The Gun Control Act of 1968 was a response to the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy. Guns which were banned included the iconic Walther PPK. This legislation significantly impacted the ability of poor Americans to exercise the essential right of self-defense by raising the price of firearms. In describing what would result in the renewal of the (quote-unquote) Assault Weapons Ban of 1994, a DoJ Analyst stated, “small at best and possibly too small for reliable measurement”. Again, legislation passed under emotional situations is rarely logical and tends to only impact the law-abiding. Criminals don’t obey the law.

Joe Donnelly is no longer an elected official from the State of Indiana largely because Hoosier gun owners didn’t trust him with our 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Amendment Rights. Every reply from Senator Donnelly was six paragraphs of speaking out of both sides of his mouth without actually saying anything. His no-vote on confirming Justice Kavanagh sealed your victory; in no small part from Indiana’s gun owners paying attention to the actions of our elected officials.

Never forget where you are from, and who you represent.

Thank you,

Name
    Address
    Phone

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Cleared hot for the trip to Anderson, picking up another 2A supporter on the way.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Ok INGOers, let's go cleared hot on Senator Braun's e-mail inbox. When I say cleared hot I mean let's ARC LIGHT him! Please feel free to copy/paste/edit/change happy to glad/correct my horrible English/whatever just hit the send button.

https://www.braun.senate.gov/contact-mike

Senator Braun,
    I am writing to you because I have serious concerns about for position on vital 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Amendment issues after reading your comments on WIBC.com and in the Indy Star.

When I see a Republican Senator from Indiana saying he is “open to considering a high-capacity magazine ban” it calls my support for your election into question. You used these words referencing the (quote-unquote) “assault weapons ban of 1994” and compared it to the bump-stock ban as something easy to do. Again, when I see a Republican Senator from Indiana using the language of the left it is concerning to say the least. The words “in common use at the time for lawful purposes” should be familiar. They were in the DC v Heller decision (2008), citing US v Miller (1938) concerning rights affirmed by the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Amendment.

Legislation passed under emotional situations is rarely logical and tends to only impact the law-abiding. The National Firearms Act of 1934 was in response to criminals such as Bonnie Parker, Clyde Barrow, and John Dillinger. The wait to take possession of a suppressor (which decreases the decibel-level of a firearm to that of a jack-hammer) is now nearly a year. The Gun Control Act of 1968 was a response to the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy. Guns which were banned included the iconic Walther PPK. This legislation significantly impacted the ability of poor Americans to exercise the essential right of self-defense by raising the price of firearms. In describing what would result in the renewal of the (quote-unquote) Assault Weapons Ban of 1994, a DoJ Analyst stated, “small at best and possibly too small for reliable measurement”. Again, legislation passed under emotional situations is rarely logical and tends to only impact the law-abiding. Criminals don’t obey the law.

Joe Donnelly is no longer an elected official from the State of Indiana largely because Hoosier gun owners didn’t trust him with our 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Amendment Rights. Every reply from Senator Donnelly was six paragraphs of speaking out of both sides of his mouth without actually saying anything. His no-vote on confirming Justice Kavanagh sealed your victory; in no small part from Indiana’s gun owners paying attention to the actions of our elected officials.

Never forget where you are from, and who you represent.

Thank you,

Name
    Address
    Phone

Done

Top Bottom