Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    We are actually in a pretty interesting spot with primaries, as illustrated by AOC in her ilk. Drop in ANY second candidate, and get only a FEW folks geared up to vote in the primary, and those folks have real power to fundamentally change the general election. NO ONE votes in their primaries. If JUST INGO got out in the next primary and voted non-incumbent, we would clean house (for Indiana Congress Critters, at least) in one election cycle. Talk about a powerful message to the remaining legislatures, and those that got the boot.
    I totally agree, but you have to have someone to run and the signatures to get on the ballot.

Incumbents are really good at making laws to protect their incumbency.

Gotta start now.

And frankly, most people canít quit their day job for a part time state legislature position.
    AMERICA - Clinging to our GUNS and RELIGION since 1776.

NRA Certified Instructor - Rifle, Pistol
    www.danvilleconservationclub.org
    www.jpfrog.org

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kludge View Post
    The data for the current NICS is supposed to be wiped every 24 hours by law.

I donít believe it is.

Prove me wrong.
    I don't know if anything has changed, but a decade or so ago the FBI testified at a congressional hearing that they were keeping the information, acknowledged that it was a violation of the law, and said they didn't intend to change their behavior.

Did you ever notice how when the government writes gun laws, they fix it so that if the citizen disobey the law, there is a huge and often mandatory penalty, even if the violation was unintentional, or it was merely a 'paperwork' crime, but when the governmen violates the law there are no consequences whatsoever, even if lives are lost...
    Last edited by AJMD429; 4 Weeks Ago at 18:05.

User Info Menu

I would love to see the source for that.
    AMERICA - Clinging to our GUNS and RELIGION since 1776.

NRA Certified Instructor - Rifle, Pistol
    www.danvilleconservationclub.org
    www.jpfrog.org

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6