Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

User Info Menu

Actually, I just got an email from President Trump asking for my advice.

The Democrats are getting more deranged by the day, which is why I need the advice of a few respected Republican leaders, like YOU, to help create my Official Republican Platform and Campaign Strategy for the 2020 Election Cycle.
    Signed by him, as POTUS even! (But from his campaign.)

I can probably come up with some ... err... talking points for him.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Among other things, I mentioned in my letter to him; pointed out that the reason he's the Oval Office today is that he won Pa, Mi and Wi. All by a very slim margin. These are all states with lots of gun owners. If enough of them feel like I do, and don't vote for him again, he's done.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Sent in my letter.

User Info Menu

Done
    "May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." - Mal

User Info Menu

Done, probably on some watch list now, but done.

User Info Menu

Done. Quoted author David Kopel's first and last paragraph from his National Review article, Trump Must Not Break His Promises to Gun-Rights Supporters

“He is following in the footsteps of George H. W. Bush, who paid the price for his betrayal.

Following the model of George H. W. Bush, Donald Trump is taking a major step toward becoming a one-term president. Bush thought he could become more popular by betraying his promises to defend the Second Amendment. Trump now feels the same; according to the New York Times, he has ordered his staff to work with Senate Republicans to pass a major gun-control package that would set the stage for gun confiscation.”

“For over three decades I have been in close contact with grassroots gun-rights activists. In 2016 there were a few such activists who genuinely liked Trump; the vast majority viewed him with disgust, based on his character. Yet these same activists worked relentlessly to get gun owners to the polls and thereby carried Trump to narrow victories in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. If Trump follows through on his plans to betray them, they won’t forgive and they won’t forget.”
    Last edited by alabasterjar; 3 Weeks Ago at 21:13. Reason: Add quoted text

Plinker

User Info Menu

Done and waiting to get a knock on the door. Should probably get a bullet proof vest for my dog too.

User Info Menu

done
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Franklin
    Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tench Coxe
    Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... the unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Blakstone
    It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Why not just tweet at him? I mean he spends at least an hour a day on Twitter. Don jr is pretty active on there as well. He is an avid hunter and seems to be a big 2nd amendment supporter.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rooster View Post
    Why not just tweet at him? I mean he spends at least an hour a day on Twitter. Don jr is pretty active on there as well. He is an avid hunter and seems to be a big 2nd amendment supporter.
    Uh, I'm not a tweeterer...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast