We only want to confiscate 117 million guns...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    https://freebeacon.com/issues/march-for-our-lives-proposes-confiscating-up-to-117-million-guns/

While the confiscation of more than 100 million firearms from Americans may be the most audacious goal, it is not the only idea in the plan. The group also called for a ban on ownership of firearms without a special license from the federal government and payment of licensing fees. The system briefly sketched out in the group's plan would require Americans, of whom about 120 million already report having a gun in their home, to have an in-person interview with law enforcement and provide references before the official would grant a license to purchase a firearm. The license would need to be renewed every year if granted.

Something something we don't need to worry about mandatory registration of firearms... it would never lead to confiscation...

"The next generation of federal judges appointed by the President need to be champions of gun violence prevention and a different interpretation of the Second Amendment," the plan said.

Now do we see why who wins the presidency and what type of judges they appoint to the supreme court matters?

The plan also calls on the IRS and FEC to investigate the National Rifle Association.

Worked against the TeaParty. Weaponize (pun) IRS as a means to hunt your political enemies. (thanks obama)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Dont be silly. Nobody wants to take your guns.

So says several of my liberal friends. Though one does shut up for a while after I remind him of this Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NOWTTYG/new/

Sadly, he eventually forgets about it, and goes back to saying it like I'm a paranoid psycho who claims to be seeing things that arent there.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Dont be silly. Nobody wants to take your guns.

So says several of my liberal friends. Though one does shut up for a while after I remind him of this Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NOWTTYG/new/

Sadly, he eventually forgets about it, and goes back to saying it like I'm a paranoid psycho who claims to be seeing things that arent there.

Apparently the liberal that wants to take our guns is rare. They just want common sense gun laws... or so they say.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    With these people you can kiss the 4th amendment goodbye along with the 2nd. Those "interviews" will take place after your home is searched several times.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So if you were a felonious Illegal alien who is a fugitive from justice do you really have nothing to worry about?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Funny that they say it is ok to infringe on our second amendment rights, and claim that the current semi-auto firearms were not what the second amendment was about. But if you ask one of these elites if saying the second is about muskets, but not current modern firearms, and taxing or confiscating them is ok, what is wrong with taxing computer usage, and confiscating computers that are powerful enough to take over someone else's identity?

The looks on their faces is priceless as they fumble for an answer to the obvious.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    These idiots have exactly NO IDEA how to accomplish their stated object, what kinds of resources would be needed, or the unintended CONSEQUENCES.
    And of course, they won't be the ones doing it. They will send others.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    https://freebeacon.com/issues/march-for-our-lives-proposes-confiscating-up-to-117-million-guns/

Something something we don't need to worry about mandatory registration of firearms... it would never lead to confiscation...

Now do we see why who wins the presidency and what type of judges they appoint to the supreme court matters?

Worked against the TeaParty. Weaponize (pun) IRS as a means to hunt your political enemies. (thanks obama)

In times like these, I ask myself "What would Isaac Davis do?"

Molon Labe, you mother ****ers.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

With the thousands of law enforcement officers interviewing law-abiding gun owners, who is enforcing the law? If you fill 10,000 chairs with LEOs every workday and the interviews/paperwork/etc. takes 30 minutes each, it would take over 3 years to interview 120 million gun owners.

Math ain't the strong suit of this bunch. But neither is Constitutionality.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    My old man had a saying for anyone who was in for a hell of a fight... He said “You better bring your lunch because it could take a while”. Seems applicable to anyone who wants to come for our guns.

Top Bottom