So who all is gonna sell Beto your AK and AR?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Not ONE presidential candidate has offered to disarm his/her bodyguards, but they are QUICK to insist that WE disarm that which will guard OUR bodies

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I've never understood the mentality of leadership that wants to pass new laws to go after the law abiding. Plenty of law breakers and criminals for existing laws to be applied to if they are of a mind. Maybe it just looks too mundane on TV.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I might have a couple of extra P-mags I would let go for...

dr-evil-one-million-dollars-meme-e1547045509704.png

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Is Beto going to take the point on a confiscation mission? He can practice up by demanding rifles from the Zetas

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    The flailing Irishman *** Mexican has pretty much zero chances of being the comunistcrat party candidate let alone winning an actual election. Flock him.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The dirty little secret is what Robert is proposing is what they all want to do. He's just trying to get traction with his 3rd campaign reboot and saying what they're all thinking.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    Hey, we actually owe old "Beto" a debt of gratitude.

The dems can no longer wave their "Hey, nobody is talking about confiscating your guns" flag.

"Beto" is saying that he WILL confiscate them. Something tells me that the dems are going to be sorry he did that, even though neither "Beto" or his silly idea have a snowball's chance in hell.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

The dems can no longer wave their "Hey, nobody is talking about confiscating your guns" flag.

"Beto" is saying that he WILL confiscate them. Something tells me that the dems are going to be sorry he did that, even though neither "Beto" or his silly idea have a snowball's chance in hell.

I hope you are right.

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville

I, too, hope you're right. However, who would have predicted that the Eighteenth Amendment would be ratified in 1920, starting prohibition? The majority of Americans, probably, still liked their drinks, but seems that enough people had to get on the then "politically correct" bandwagon and publicly support outlawing alcohol.

A bad idea supported by a less than majority but still critical mass of voters can sometimes work its way through, with just the right amount of hysteria. I'm sure they had the same anecdotal evidence of the social ills caused by the product along with the well-funded and misguided but idealistic organizations pushing the initiative.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I, too, hope you're right. However, who would have predicted that the Eighteenth Amendment would be ratified in 1920, starting prohibition? The majority of Americans, probably, still liked their drinks, but seems that enough people had to get on the then "politically correct" bandwagon and publicly support outlawing alcohol.

A bad idea supported by a less than majority but still critical mass of voters can sometimes work its way through, with just the right amount of hysteria. I'm sure they had the same anecdotal evidence of the social ills caused by the product along with the well-funded and misguided but idealistic organizations pushing the initiative.

Yep. The American Temperance Society back then was analogous to the anti-gun groups of today. But I don't see any significant gun rights being restored once they're lost. It never works that way; we only lose more bit by bit. NOT ONE MORE INCH.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yep. The American Temperance Society back then was analogous to the anti-gun groups of today. But I don't see any significant gun rights being restored once they're lost. It never works that way; we only lose more bit by bit. NOT ONE MORE INCH.

Yup. Woman. That was the main push towards the 18th amendment. That has been a serious driving force in a great deal of idiocy this country has had to and will have to endure. Yup, I said it. Look at the woman running for high office. Makes me cringe and yes I put Beto in among them with butt buddy and a few others.

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The dirty little secret is what Robert is proposing is what they all want to do. He's just trying to get traction with his 3rd campaign reboot and saying what they're all thinking.

This is an impotant point. Robert Francis doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell at getting the nomination. However, whether these ideas are his or not, he's putting ideas in the head of the eventual nominee. The only thing that differs between his rhetoric and the rhetoric of the others is in the delivery. Robert Francis is just lounder and more vulgar than his counterparts. His comrades are all the more dangerous because they dial-down the "Hell yes, we're going to take your AR" talk.

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Kamala Harris wants 'em too... Maybe she'll be second in the stack behind Beto, LOL:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...on-assault-weapons/ar-AAHqhyD?ocid=spartandhp

From the article: "reiterated her threat of executive action." No input from the legislature or the courts, if they don't agree with her plan. If she assumes this mantle of moral authority to do whatever she wants because she was elected by the voters, and existing law and checks and balances are unimportant, that is just another form of mob rule.

Top Bottom