Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

We have one other in NWI I will ask that NWI members do not mention the name here so the word does not get around.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    We have one other in NWI I will ask that NWI members do not mention the name here so the word does not get around.
    They'll cave eventually
    Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one. -Chesty Puller

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

You know the anti's get their leads from us. It's a very good idea to not help them find the leftovers that are still on our side.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Im on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

Hop

User Info Menu

In all this BS I see an opportunity for some holster designers to step up and create a "concealed" open carry retention holster. We've already got stealthy looking "Sneaky Pete" holsters and even the 380 sized hard plastic ones (I can't remember who makes those). Time for something that can hold a G19 sized pistol and look like a medical device or something else people wouldn't give a second thought about.

Revere's Riders Instructor - Master Rifle KD, Master Pistol

NRA Pistol instructor | NRA Rifle instructor | NRA RSO
    Classes and info here: https://www.reveresriders.org/

User Info Menu

Welp, that didn't take long. Guy OC's at a Kentucky Walmart, somebody calls the cops and he gets banned for life from all Walmart and Sam's stores nationwide.

I have no clue how they plan to enforce his banishment, but there's no way I would have signed the little form they asked him to sign, acknowledging it.

Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

User Info Menu

Lawyers,

My understanding is that you have to be asked to leave and refuse to be trespassed, in Indiana.

The above story was posted in this or another of the myriad ******** threads.

Do not sign anything without a lawyer.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Welp, that didn't take long. Guy OC's at a Kentucky Walmart, somebody calls the cops and he gets banned for life from all Walmart and Sam's stores nationwide.

I have no clue how they plan to enforce his banishment, but there's no way I would have signed the little form they asked him to sign, acknowledging it.
    Their computer system is linked nationwide. They can enter a name into their computer and it will tell them if another store has dealt with them before. The signature is not required as they've trespassed all the shoplifters I arrested and since they were handcuffed, they could not sign it. They were still given a paper copy of the trespass and I would sign it as witness.
    On the other side of fear lies freedom.

User Info Menu

The policy states that they respectfully request you not Openly Carry in their store.

What Law have you broken that the police should be called if you open carry?

Denny?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    The policy states that they respectfully request you not Openly Carry in their store.

What Law have you broken that the police should be called if you open carry?

Denny?
    Somewhere I saw the policy.
    it depends.
    It leaves them to do the option to do nothing, or to ask you to leave.
    If you don't leave..

Basically, they're trying to make everyone happy.
    Go to an anti-gun city, they will ask you to leave.
    Go to the country and everyone is carrying, they leave you alone.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

I've got a little break in the day coming up.

Guess I'll head down to Wally World and stock three carts up with refrigerated goods and then visit the "ammo counter".

Last time I was there it took about three quarters of an hour before some idiot showed up to look for a key to open a case and ask me what I was looking for.

I'll let them take their time to get around to it.

Given their policies, they may refuse to offer "ammo".

I may likewise refuse their offer to sell three carts of goods and simply walk away.

Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast