• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    McMillion took pains to avoid alienating customers.

giphy.gif

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Another great line:

"The company, America's largest retailer, said it will stop selling handgun ammunition and ammunition for short-barrel rifles after selling all of its current inventory."

LOLWUT? Is this akin to "will this 22LR be used in a pistol or rifle, sir? because I have to see ID to know you are over 21 to purchase handgun ammo."

EDIT: so does that mean they will stop selling ALL rifle and shotgun ammo? Because what about guys that SBR'd something other than a military style rifle? Or an AOW-like gun such as a shockwave? Stopping sales based on what it could be used in is silly.

"lets ban the ammo for the AR-15!" Uh, lady, the Remington 700 uses the same ammo. Its like they think ammo is built for one gun and one gun only. "This box of ammo goes in an AR15, This box of ammo only goes in a Rem 700, etc. "

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    All mass shooters who were headed to walmart just did a U-Turn on the highway. No guns in walmart means no more criminals killing unarmed innocent people.
    I love how all of this works. Ill feel safer shopping at meijer today.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    No 5.56, no .308, no x39, no "handgun calibers", so what exactly are they going to sell? Shelves full of 30-30 Core-Lokt for $25 a box?

There went my last reason to ever go to a Walmart. This sucks, they're the only brick and mortar store that sold ammo at anything even remotely approaching a reasonable cost, and were also the only brick and mortar ammo retailer in town.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'll still carry mine until they post a sign not to. I guess I'll try to take my business elsewhere as much as possible.

Let them feel our displeasure with our wallets.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Curious to see how it all plays out.

And since it's happening, maybe some short term ammo deals?

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    Walmart can suck it. I wont spend a dime on their ammo I dont care how cheap it is. But lots of people will just like they still shop a cheaper than dirt and dicks. Thats why pur gun rights are under attack. Because most gun owners are pansies and dont stand for anything and are as limp as a cheese stick

Top Bottom