• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This was epic. The mayor of Vero Beach, FL sent an amazing letter to the SF board in response to their labeling the NRA a "Terrorist Organization". (I hope I copied it all, News outlets have all posted it in chunks with commentary between the pieces.

September 6, 2019

San Francisco Board of Supervisors:

San Francisco’s reputation has quickly collapsed from one of my favorite beacons of culture to a sanctuary for criminals, addicts, and homeless encampments. Your stifling big brother government is your downfall. Your most recent action stinks like the steaming excrement on your streets.

As a lifetime NRA member, concealed carry permit holder, and Mayor of Vero Beach, Florida I feel compelled to respond to your resolution deeming the Nation Rifle Association a “domestic terrorist organization.”

Americans consider your resolution to be part of the same garbage pile that San Francisco has become under your malfeasance.

You are the true enemy of liberty by enabling addiction, homelessness, and harboring illegal violent criminals. Instead of calling Americans terrorists, look in the mirror and get your own house in order first.

Sincerely,

Val Zudans

Mayor, City of Vero Beach, Florida

Burn!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    200.webp

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Like the city council of San Fran gives 2 :poop:'s about what anybody east of commiefornia thinks. It will be entertaining watching the SJW dog pile which is sure to ensue.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And he did get a one sentence response. "We have received this letter and it will be distributed to the full board during the next meeting." (paraphrased)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    call the Democrat Party terrorist, and watch the ****show start.

Someone was doing a "should people be allowed to join the NRA", and people were saying they shouldn't.
    Say the same thing about the Democrat Party.. once again.. watch the ****show.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    The Mayor of Vero Beach is 100% dead on target! The Libtards and Snowflakes that have taken over S.F. all need to be run out of that town. If these idiots can ever correct the homelessness, Street begging, drug dealing, gangs, illegal aliens (yes they are illegal aliens not illegal immigrants) if they have not gone through proper immigration channels and followed the law of the United States of America, then and only then can they criticize the NRA. Otherwise: Hey you libtard wankers shut the F up about the NRA! Peace. Out!

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    “If you’re going
    to San Francisco
    Prepare to scrape
    Some feces off your shoes . . .”
    (John Phillips/Scott McKenzie)

IN71vet

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    Noble County, IN

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think Dana Loesch debunked this survey. She posted the "tabs" and demonstrated it was not a valid, balanced, well sampled survey. It oversampled the specific demographic that would tend to lean left and support anti gun stances.

I can agree that the percentage may be off.
    But, there are people believing that.
    Yet if you tell them then you think they shouldn't be able to join the democrat party, then they freak out about their rights.
    Your rights don't matter.
    Just their rights.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    That board is just a bunch of ex-hippies who sampled way too much during the Haight - Ashbury era and are still tripping on that same LSD.

I used to love living in Cali but hated the liberal agenda and politics. The anti-gun attitude was the final kick in the head to have me repatriate to Kokomo.

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    That board is just a bunch of ex-hippies who sampled way too much during the Haight - Ashbury era and are still tripping on that same LSD.

I used to love living in Cali but hated the liberal agenda and politics. The anti-gun attitude was the final kick in the head to have me repatriate to Kokomo.

Four years in the Bay Area was about 3.99 years too many for me. The 0.01 year I attribute to youthful ignorance.

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    Good for the mayor. It is refreshing to see at least one politician whom one doesn't need to guess the flavor of Jell-O inhabiting their spinal column.

Top Bottom