• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And what percent of them as fortune 500/1000 CEOs have their own private security, live in gated communities, etc? Probably most.

F*** them and their bodyguards. Disarm yourselves, then we can talk.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    But... businesses that adopt policies against (open) carry don't have any effect on law, right? Heard it on INGO.

Step one - attack a minority group. When the majority fall asleep at the wheel...
    Step two - attack everyone else.

Yeah, yeah... no laws passed yet. But, considering how many gun owners support this anti-freedom nonsense, I'm not holding my breath.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Evenbrite ?

Where have I seen that before?

I am CEO and President and janitor of my own Company I didn’t sign that letter!

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Lots of virtue signaling.

Reading through the list, I found nothing really surprising. Dick's Sporting Goods, Levi's, a bunch of tech companies.

As noted above, when they relinquish their private armed security, then we can talk. Put you money REALLY where your mouth is.

This strikes me as part of the huge swath of people today who are not capable of doing anything for themselves, and are afraid of self-sufficient people. How many tech company employees, for example, could change the oil in their car or repair leaking plumbing? They hire people for those tasks, and look down upon those of us who can actually do those things. :twocents:

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    This is how it starts. Have we learned anything yet, after years and years? We have seen the left come together, organize and make their voices heard. You have Jackson, Sharpton and the likes organize focused boycotts effectively. Businesses see this, know this and play to their bottom line. These businesses who go against the grain of the organized "left" end up feeling it and most will eventually cave......yet we continue to do nothing.

If the "right" was half as organized as the left, we would not be in the position we are now.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Corporate leadership doesn't see things any differently than any other type of leadership. They haven't liked the idea of subjects having access to any kind of weapon since they were invented. It's the uncomfortable feeling of not being totally in charge.

The idea that God made man and Col. Colt made them equal is heresy to leadership.

Last edited:

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    That list of companies is mainly crap companies. A few big names but no surprises. I think some of those companies just wanted to get free advertisement by signing the letter.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom