• ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    He had some awesome quotes.

** I find it curious, Stuart, that when a radical jihadist blows up a school and kills kids we’re told not to judge all Muslims by the act of one Muslim, and I agree with that by the way, but I don’t understand why the same rule does not apply to the 100 million law abiding gun owners of this country. Here’s my starting point, I want to see facts.

** I believe love is the answer but I also want a handgun just in case. And that’s my right as an American citizen. The Bill of Rights is not an a la carte menu. The Second is just as important as the First and the Fourth.

** Some of my colleagues say, “OK we’re going to curtail this Second Amendment constitutional right in the interest of pubic safety and it will reduce mass shootings.” My response is, “OK, prove it.”** I’m interested in facts. I’m not interested in speculation. I don’t want to see people pull stuff out of their orifices. Show me the scientific evidence because you’re dealing with a constitutional right.

** And in respect to what these CEOs say? I respect their right to have an opinion but I don’t pay any attention to them. A lot of these guys, they’re the ones who tanked the economy in ’08…

** …And about that poll, Stuart, first I gotta see the poll to see what they say they say. I know how to write a poll question. I can make a poll walk, talk and whistle the Battle Hymn of the Republic.

** We have a bill of rights not to protect the majority but to protect the minority.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ng-out-of-their-orifices-show-me-facts-video/

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    He had some awesome quotes.

** I find it curious, Stuart, that when a radical jihadist blows up a school and kills kids we’re told not to judge all Muslims by the act of one Muslim, and I agree with that by the way, but I don’t understand why the same rule does not apply to the 100 million law abiding gun owners of this country. Here’s my starting point, I want to see facts.

** I believe love is the answer but I also want a handgun just in case. And that’s my right as an American citizen. The Bill of Rights is not an a la carte menu. The Second is just as important as the First and the Fourth.

** Some of my colleagues say, “OK we’re going to curtail this Second Amendment constitutional right in the interest of pubic safety and it will reduce mass shootings.” My response is, “OK, prove it.”** I’m interested in facts. I’m not interested in speculation. I don’t want to see people pull stuff out of their orifices. Show me the scientific evidence because you’re dealing with a constitutional right.

** And in respect to what these CEOs say? I respect their right to have an opinion but I don’t pay any attention to them. A lot of these guys, they’re the ones who tanked the economy in ’08…

** …And about that poll, Stuart, first I gotta see the poll to see what they say they say. I know how to write a poll question. I can make a poll walk, talk and whistle the Battle Hymn of the Republic.

** We have a bill of rights not to protect the majority but to protect the minority.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ng-out-of-their-orifices-show-me-facts-video/

I think I’ll borrow a couple of those.

Methane Herder

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Pitchfork Union
    Waiting for the S.F. city council to declare him a Domestic Terrorist.

My theory is that all the LSD in the deceased hippies buried in S.F. has started leaching into the ground water there. Admittedly it wouldn't take much.

MH

Top Bottom