Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39
  1. #21
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRed View Post
    Gee, I don't know. How about honoring the oath to protect and defend the Constitution for starters?

    Politicians are nothing but parasitical scum.
    That is a great place to start. Of course it is.

    Now, in this political climate, surrounded by jackals hyenas and the MSM how does anyone......including you, get this accomplished. When at every turn he is scrutinized like no other POTUS that comes to memory. Ronny was ran through the ringer but nothing even close to this.
    He is beaten down for anything he does. Even dropping a million of his own money in Texas to aid those flooded out of their homes. Not enough they screamed. How does anything get accomplished in that cesspool.

    I do not agree with a lot of what he does but then again he is running this like a business not a political office.
    Is he correct in everything he does........."NO" but he is at least following through. He gets zero points for this.

    Again, and no knock directly on you, *****ing and moaning gets nothing done. Nothing.
    Are you active at any level in defending our 2-A. Freedom comes with a price tag. It always has. The price is rising every day. The wolves are at the perimeter.

    As to honor. Find me any up on the hill. It exists of course but find me some. Please. All of those in elected office take an oath. Lets take a poll as to who is following this path.

    When swimming in a cesspool of corruption it is hard to make any real ground towards daylight. 1 man is not going to fix this. Hell 10 like minded good men are not going to fix this. A ground zero house cleaning is the start. Clean house. 2 terms in the chair and then you take your ass home. Clean out/eliminate the alphabet soup created to make law outside the legal paths set by the founders. Limit lobbyists access and power. Restructure campaign finances. This is where we need to start but alas, everybody blames Trump.

    I am a realist in that we will never right this ship. I detest the Gov. and see it as a huge malignant tumor sucking the life out of this country. Only Joe Biden can cure this Cancer. Just ask him about it.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  2. #22
    Expert Ddillard's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    POTUS is going to give in some and stand strong on other issues. He is a puritan in mind and thought, meaning he just wants everyone to get along. He will give in on red flag laws and advance further NICS directives. A friend of the 2A, he is not. I can only hope that he does the right thing. ~~"One Man's Opinion!"
    "Yup!"

  3. #23
    Grandmaster ghuns's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddillard View Post
    POTUS is... a puritan in mind and thought, meaning he just wants everyone to get along...
    Wait... What?... Who are we talking about again?
    Necessity is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

  4. #24
    Sharpshooter Restroyer's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    That is a great place to start. Of course it is.

    Now, in this political climate, surrounded by jackals hyenas and the MSM how does anyone......including you, get this accomplished. When at every turn he is scrutinized like no other POTUS that comes to memory. Ronny was ran through the ringer but nothing even close to this.
    He is beaten down for anything he does. Even dropping a million of his own money in Texas to aid those flooded out of their homes. Not enough they screamed. How does anything get accomplished in that cesspool.

    I do not agree with a lot of what he does but then again he is running this like a business not a political office.
    Is he correct in everything he does........."NO" but he is at least following through. He gets zero points for this.

    Again, and no knock directly on you, *****ing and moaning gets nothing done. Nothing.
    Are you active at any level in defending our 2-A. Freedom comes with a price tag. It always has. The price is rising every day. The wolves are at the perimeter.

    As to honor. Find me any up on the hill. It exists of course but find me some. Please. All of those in elected office take an oath. Lets take a poll as to who is following this path.

    When swimming in a cesspool of corruption it is hard to make any real ground towards daylight. 1 man is not going to fix this. Hell 10 like minded good men are not going to fix this. A ground zero house cleaning is the start. Clean house. 2 terms in the chair and then you take your ass home. Clean out/eliminate the alphabet soup created to make law outside the legal paths set by the founders. Limit lobbyists access and power. Restructure campaign finances. This is where we need to start but alas, everybody blames Trump.

    I am a realist in that we will never right this ship. I detest the Gov. and see it as a huge malignant tumor sucking the life out of this country. Only Joe Biden can cure this Cancer. Just ask him about it.
    Hell yes! Well said. That's the truth right there.

  5. #25
    Expert BigRed's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post


    I am a realist in that we will never right this ship. I detest the Gov. and see it as a huge malignant tumor sucking the life out of this country. Only Joe Biden can cure this Cancer. Just ask him about it.
    I too am a realist...and recognize this listing ship will continue to sink.

    Isaac Davis was also a realist...and made sure he and others were prepared.

  6. #26
    Grandmaster GodFearinGunTotin's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I'll try my best MrJarrell impression...eh--hmm....Well, at least when Obama was in office, the republicans would fake their loyalty to the 2A.
    INGOer #18,319

  7. #27
    Grandmaster Denny347's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    WTF would any of us do in his position.
    We expected the Republicans to not budge one bit during Obama's administration and they didn't. There was tremendous pressure for legislation. The pressure Trump is feeling is no different than what has been felt in the past. Difference is, he's not interested in holding fast, he's trying to play both sides.
    On the other side of fear lies freedom.

  8. #28
    Master cbhausen's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Denny347 View Post
    We expected the Republicans to not budge one bit during Obama's administration and they didn't. There was tremendous pressure for legislation. The pressure Trump is feeling is no different than what has been felt in the past. Difference is, he's not interested in holding fast, he's trying to play both sides.
    This... No excuses! VETO that which infringes.
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

  9. #29
    Master Tombs's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Pretty much.

    Let me just ask those who are in the "I told you so" category what would you do if in his chair. The opposition is overwhelming. The pressures are immense. The man can not take a crap with out it being analyzed and shouts of "Its not enough" so yes, what would you do.

    I am not happy about any of this but seriously......WTF would any of us do in his position.

    The answer is to push the long term power mongers out of the seats of power. Both sides. Until we do this one man will not save us all. Wake up folks. Stop *****ing and start getting active. Ya-all are killing me.
    Been the case since our founding.

    The only fault is people not holding politicians accountable for their actions. Voting isn't exactly going to change much if there still remains no worse consequence than having to run for a different seat.

    Politicians are now more scared of corporate owned media than they are their constituents.
    This was much more effective:


    Until the mindsets and spines involved in the image above make a reawakening in this country, the ship is going to keep sinking and no amount of voting will matter. This country wasn't set up to have powerful politicians towering over sheepish constituents, and this is why voting will never change fundamental problems, like politicians throwing your rights in the trash. It was set up so that the people instilled the fear of God in politicians to such a degree they had second thoughts about toying with rights.
    Last edited by Tombs; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:24.
    "Fiat justitia ruat caelum" - Trey Gowdy

  10. #30
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Denny347 View Post
    We expected the Republicans to not budge one bit during Obama's administration and they didn't. There was tremendous pressure for legislation. The pressure Trump is feeling is no different than what has been felt in the past. Difference is, he's not interested in holding fast, he's trying to play both sides.
    Can not disagree but his people () are not staying this course either. The Republicans are not on his side. The Dems are not on his side.

    But then again, does he actually have a side......?????


    I do not want to come off as a Trump boot licker. No where near just saying what would any of us do in this position with pretty much zero backing. The resistance is far wider and deeper that 1 man.

    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge