• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I'd like to see just once in a video like this, a person who can speak intelligently and raise well thought out issues with gun ownership.

These videos only show impassioned people with a complete lack of understanding.

I feel like these videos are just pandering to folks like us, who understand the reason, meaning, and need of gun ownership.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    images

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'd like to see just once in a video like this, a person who can speak intelligently and raise well thought out issues with gun ownership.

These videos only show impassioned people with a complete lack of understanding.

I feel like these videos are just pandering to folks like us, who understand the reason, meaning, and need of gun ownership.

I dunno FMJ. A while back in an interview Colion Noir described anti-2A types a either elites, or emotional and ignorant. The latter is what shows up wearing Mad Moms t-shirts and is what CBhausen and I saw at Anderson a while back. This is about all they have to muster.

On the other side of this, you are absolutely right that we need to have more videos with gun owners who can speak to why we are gun owners. From the essential right of self-defense, what the founders thought about firearm ownership (spoiler alert, they were for it), the responsibility that comes with lawfully carrying firearms, shooting them is realy fun, the list is endless.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I have to admit, I was moved to get rid of all my A17's. You know, the one with all the rounds. But I'm drawing the line with my spoon collection. Not one more inch.

Top Bottom