• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm surprised I haven't seen anything posted on this yet.

On Saturday, October 12, on the Gun Guy Show, Guy Relford played a pre-recorded interview with Senator Mike Braun. For anyone unaware, Mike Braun has made public comments regarding his support for "common sense gun regulations." These statements results in his being lauded by groups like Moms Demand Action. Sen. Braun argues that if some, ostensibly minor, changes to background checks - and the creation of federal red flag laws, are not made, it will backfire against the Second Amendment.

Mike Braun ran as a strong Second Amendment supporter, yet he displays his ignorance as to federal gun laws in this interview. It especially struck me when he began discussing the non-existent "gun show loophole." Sen. Braun can speak platitudes on his support for our rights, but to me, I feel like he's caving. I'm quite disappointed.

You can hear the full interview here: https://omny.fm/shows/the-gun-guy/gun-guy-talks-to-senator-mike-braun-about-keeping

I'm interested to hear what others thought.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    That’s the problem of those big long running threads, if you aren’t part of the regulars in that thread, you aren’t aware of what has been discussed there. Not a criticism, just an observation.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    That’s the problem of those big long running threads, if you aren’t part of the regulars in that thread, you aren’t aware of what has been discussed there. Not a criticism, just an observation.

There is a search function. It's not the best, but it does exist.

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Some people don’t want to put that much effort into making a post. Shocking I know.

Sorry if I put you out reading my post. Must have been exhausting.

I did search it, but found nothing about the topic. I wasn’t aware of the thread on Guy‘s show.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    My takeaway is we should have reason for concern with Senator Braun’s statements and we should let him know that we do.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    My takeaway is we should have reason for concern with Senator Braun’s statements and we should let him know that we do.
    I wrote to him twice since that article first came out to express my concern and disappointment. I also trolled his FB page for a couple days.

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I wrote to him twice since that article first came out to express my concern and disappointment. I also trolled his FB page for a couple days.

I’ve written to him three times and called once. His staffer that Sen. Braun is “committed to the Second Amendment.” I told him he’s going to have to prove that through action if he wants my vote again.

Might as well call again today.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Federal “red flag” laws....c’mon.

It’s clunky enough in state court, I imagine that it would be a nightmare in federal courts. He’s just saying words.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Sorry if I put you out reading my post. Must have been exhausting.

I did search it, but found nothing about the topic. I wasn’t aware of the thread on Guy‘s show.

If you try reading through the thread again, I was defending you.

PURPLE. You've got to use purple. Or is it wallet? all those epic threads get confusing sometimes.

Top Bottom