Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

Mike Braun on Gun Control

I'm surprised I haven't seen anything posted on this yet.

On Saturday, October 12, on the Gun Guy Show, Guy Relford played a pre-recorded interview with Senator Mike Braun. For anyone unaware, Mike Braun has made public comments regarding his support for "common sense gun regulations." These statements results in his being lauded by groups like Moms Demand Action. Sen. Braun argues that if some, ostensibly minor, changes to background checks - and the creation of federal red flag laws, are not made, it will backfire against the Second Amendment.

Mike Braun ran as a strong Second Amendment supporter, yet he displays his ignorance as to federal gun laws in this interview. It especially struck me when he began discussing the non-existent "gun show loophole." Sen. Braun can speak platitudes on his support for our rights, but to me, I feel like he's caving. I'm quite disappointed.

You can hear the full interview here: https://omny.fm/shows/the-gun-guy/gu...-about-keeping

I'm interested to hear what others thought.
    I AM the MILITIA!

User Info Menu

This is being discussed in the running thread for all things related to The Gun Guy Show.

https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/g...-saturday.html
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

Lone Ranger

User Info Menu

-----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...

Lone Ranger

User Info Menu

Ditto.

Nothing wrong with dedicating a Legislation of the 2A forum thread to our squishy senator though...

Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...

User Info Menu

INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Thatís the problem of those big long running threads, if you arenít part of the regulars in that thread, you arenít aware of what has been discussed there. Not a criticism, just an observation.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    Thatís the problem of those big long running threads, if you arenít part of the regulars in that thread, you arenít aware of what has been discussed there. Not a criticism, just an observation.
    There is a search function. It's not the best, but it does exist.
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    There is a search function. It's not the best, but it does exist.
    Some people donít want to put that much effort into making a post. Shocking I know.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    Some people donít want to put that much effort into making a post. Shocking I know.
    Sorry if I put you out reading my post. Must have been exhausting.

I did search it, but found nothing about the topic. I wasnít aware of the thread on GuyĎs show.
    I AM the MILITIA!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    Sorry if I put you out reading my post. Must have been exhausting.

I did search it, but found nothing about the topic. I wasnít aware of the thread on GuyĎs show.
    If you try reading through the thread again, I was defending you.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast