• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    OK, it's been a while (before the latest impeachment flailing/I'm not hearing anything about gun control crap from the House.) I sent Representative Baird (4th District) the letter I'd sent our Senators. I noted that I had sent this to them because of my concerns about their 2A support.

October 23, 2019​
    Dear Mr. KellyinAvon,
    [FONT="Times New Roman", "Times New Roman_MSFontService", serif]Thank you for getting in touch with me. Your views and opinions on gun violence are important to me, and I appreciate you taking the time to let me know about this issue. [FONT="Times New Roman", "Times New Roman_MSFontService", serif] [/FONT][/FONT] [FONT="Times New Roman",serif]I am deeply troubled by the persistence of gun violence in our nation. We can protect the Second Amendment while also exploring solutions to stop these cowardly acts. Any legislative action taken must ensure the rights of law-abiding Americans, focus on preventing violent criminals from obtaining firearms, and ensuring those posing a threat to themselves or others receive the counseling and mental healthcare they need. Hoosiers deserve a Congress that will search deeper to find what we can do to address the root causes of these events. I am committed to working with my colleagues toward solutions that make America safer. [/FONT] [FONT="Times New Roman", "Times New Roman_MSFontService", serif]Again, thank you for contacting my office. Please continue to reach out via phone, email, or letter on any issues of importance to you. For more on my work in Congress, please visit the 4 [FONT="Times New Roman", "Times New Roman_MSFontService", serif]th [/FONT][FONT="Times New Roman", "Times New Roman_MSFontService", serif]District’s website at [/FONT][FONT="Times New Roman", "Times New Roman_MSFontService", serif][url]www.baird.house.gov [/FONT] [/URL][FONT=Calibri, Calibri_MSFontService, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, Calibri_MSFontService, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT] [FONT=Calibri, Calibri_MSFontService, sans-serif] [/FONT] Sincerely,
    mail

Jim Baird
    Member of Congress

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    Well at least he didn't hint at red flag laws. Both Senators from Indiana say they would support them. Whats worse I think their replies come of the same machine, cause they say in in the same wording.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    OK, it's been a while (before the latest impeachment flailing/I'm not hearing anything about gun control crap from the House.) I sent Representative Baird (4th District) the letter I'd sent our Senators. I noted that I had sent this to them because of my concerns about their 2A support.

October 23, 2019​
    Dear Mr. KellyinAvon,
    Thank you for getting in touch with me. Your views and opinions on gun violence are important to me, and I appreciate you taking the time to let me know about this issue. I am deeply troubled by the persistence of gun violence in our nation. We can protect the Second Amendment while also exploring solutions to stop these cowardly acts. Any legislative action taken must ensure the rights of law-abiding Americans, focus on preventing violent criminals from obtaining firearms, and ensuring those posing a threat to themselves or others receive the counseling and mental healthcare they need. Hoosiers deserve a Congress that will search deeper to find what we can do to address the root causes of these events. I am committed to working with my colleagues toward solutions that make America safer. Again, thank you for contacting my office. Please continue to reach out via phone, email, or letter on any issues of importance to you. For more on my work in Congress, please visit the 4 th District’s website at www.baird.house.gov Sincerely,
    mail

Jim Baird
    Member of Congress

Bless his little buttermilk marinated heart.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Congratulations 
    You've been patted on the head and sent off to bed.
    Pop quiz: How do you know if a politician is lying?
    I wasn't expecting a phone call wanting to meet for coffee or anything. This is a much better response than what cranked out of the Braun word machine/random buzzword generator.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    What it really should have said thanks for wasting both mine and your time, blah, blah, blah.. appreciate your concern but in the end.. what’s a little pawn going to do in a game of chess..

NO OFFENSE Kelly.
    I myself with a lot of us have sent concerning emails to these people and I not once have ever received nothing more than a generated reply.
    Government is a huge commie corporation.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    What it really should have said thanks for wasting both mine and your time, blah, blah, blah.. appreciate your concern but in the end.. whatÂ’s a little pawn going to do in a game of chess..

NO OFFENSE Kelly.
    I myself with a lot of us have sent concerning emails to these people and I not once have ever received nothing more than a generated reply.
    Government is a huge commie corporation.

When you start thinking you are a pawn, you will be one. Never give up.

Top Bottom