Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62
  1. #51
    Master rob63's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by AmmoManAaron View Post
    Things are not going to get better. Witness the hatred of the urban leftwingers who consider themselves as the moral and intellectual elite of our country.

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/uc-berkel...ans-bad-people
    The irony being that the only time UC-Berkeley is in the news is because of something monumentally stupid.
    INGO - too small for a republic, too large for an insane asylum.

  2. #52
    Master Brad69's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    The NRA was busy picking out Pepe Lapierre’s shoes and getting his wife’s hair done or whatever the “elite” spend money on. They didn’t care what happens in Virginia as long as the money is flowing.
    How many actually believe the NRA is a political power player with that dude at the top?
    U.S. Army retired

  3. #53
    Ark
    Ark is offline
    Expert Ark's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Funny how we never hear Democrats complain about "money in politics" anymore.

  4. #54
    Grandmaster Kutnupe14's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ark View Post
    Funny how we never hear Democrats complain about "money in politics" anymore.
    Does Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders not exist in your Universe?
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

  5. #55
    Grandmaster DoggyDaddy's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Does Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders not exist in your Universe?
    I think they probably complain about not enough money being in politics since they seem to want to get their grubby little paws into everyone else's wallets to pay for "Medicare for All", "Green New Deal" and "Free College for All".

  6. #56
    Master Lex Concord's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ingomike View Post
    Leadeye is correct. To see with your own eyes what occurred look at the first map on this page.

    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-analysis.html

    There is very little of the red-orange in a bold color, the blue is bold in many places. It is clear to see the enthusiasm gap on the map. That tends to mean unenthusiastic candidates running against a headwind of demographic change. Few winners want to quit what they are winning at and run for an office they're are likely to lose.
    Looks oddly familiar...

    https://www.theindychannel.com/news/...olis-elections
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Franklin
    Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tench Coxe
    Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... the unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Blakstone
    It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer.

  7. #57
    Master Lex Concord's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by cbhausen View Post
    I did. I know what it meant back then. That doesn’t mean I own it for that today. Is everyone who uses the phrase “the jig’s up” racist? Maybe they don’t know any better.

    and I never accused you of calling Trump a racist. I asked you if you thought he was based on the stated policy and its results.
    https://knowyourphrase.com/jig-is-up
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Franklin
    Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tench Coxe
    Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... the unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Blakstone
    It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer.

  8. #58
    Master cbhausen's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Concord View Post
    The origin of the phrase may not be racist but what about the feels of those who perceive the phrase to be racist? (hence, my point is made):

    https://www.theroot.com/when-racism-...ech-1790875694
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Crawfordsville Gun Club; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

  9. #59
    Master Lex Concord's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by cbhausen View Post
    The origin of the phrase may not be racist but what about the feels of those who perceive the phrase to be racist? (hence, my point is made):

    https://www.theroot.com/when-racism-...ech-1790875694
    No argument here. Thought it would be good for those with an interest in understanding to have the origin paired with the reference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Franklin
    Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tench Coxe
    Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... the unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Blakstone
    It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer.

  10. #60
    Master cbhausen's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Concord View Post
    No argument here. Thought it would be good for those with an interest in understanding to have the origin paired with the reference.
    gotcha, thanks

    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Crawfordsville Gun Club; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge