Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

User Info Menu

My question is how did this get to the courts?

User Info Menu

Smartguns will have fingerprint readers and now....... Breathalyzers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    My question is how did this get to the courts?
    Ohio passed a law that said you couldn't possess a firearm while intoxicated. Wife calls the cops on a domestic, but tells the cops there's no problem when they get there. She lets the cops in, def. walks into the room with an unloaded shotgun and 3 sheets....
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ingomike View Post
    WOW! I knew some states were using alcohol laws to curtail gun rights but this is unreal...

Michigan effectively eliminates defense carry, with a .02 alcohol limit while carrying, so one cannot carry for defense and have a beer or glass of wine with the wife at dinner without risk...
    So, the last trip I took to Detroit, I was violating the law. Bummer. Will one drink will put an average size male at .02?
    Outlier

User Info Menu

Good thing the guns and the bar are in different areas of the house.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

So I guess that if you own a firearm, Ohio is going to station a police person inside your home to arrest you if you take a sip of beer during a football game.

The ultimate prohibition? Own a firearm, turn in your booze. Own booze, turn in your firearm.

And just when you thought they have come up with the stupidest, they find a way to go even more stupid.

User Info Menu

I knew there was more to the story!!! Domestic, wife calls 911, reports hubby has a gun & is drunk, then tells po-po that everything is ok now, then invited po-po in. Sounds like a lot of stupid in that house.
    The colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gregkl View Post
    So, the last trip I took to Detroit, I was violating the law. Bummer. Will one drink will put an average size male at .02?
    An average (175# ish) male who drinks one standard drink (5-5.5%ABV 12oz beer, 12% 5oz wine, 40% 1oz liquor) will raise their Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) by approximately .015% per drink. Conversely, that same male will metabolize the alcohol at a rate of approximately .0145% per hour. The math says that one drink will be effectively out of your system in one hour. Two drinks in an hour will leave you, at the end of the hour, at approximately .015%. There are a couple factors that effect the rate of absorption, like food in the stomach, but the above is a good reference.
    VUPDblue's Rule #1: Don't be a jerk.

Marion County Fish and Game.Central Indiana's best shooting
    sports facility!

Rules of the INGO Classifieds

INGO rules of conduct

INGO Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
    I knew there was more to the story!!! Domestic, wife calls 911, reports hubby has a gun & is drunk, then tells po-po that everything is ok now, then invited po-po in. Sounds like a lot of stupid in that house.
    Yep. He got married.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    Yep. He got married.

AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html