Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    Dude it was in the announcement. To work for the RNC in DC.
    Going to go help the republicans push through national reciprocity, huh?
    INGOer #18,319

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    Yeah. Selected by Bosma.
    There are 70 Rs not named Bosma in the House. He wonít be Speaker until the 2021 session. If itís 2023 and thereís no ConC bill? Iíll be yelling with the rest of INGO. Letís give him time to at least bang the gavel once.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    There are 70 Rs not named Bosma in the House. He wonít be Speaker until the 2021 session. If itís 2023 and thereís no ConC bill? Iíll be yelling with the rest of INGO. Letís give him time to at least bang the gavel once.
    If I'm reading the things said and not said on the last Guy Relford show, don't look for a CC bill in 2020. That gives us....err...them 3 sessions to get that done. (As long as they keep control of all 3 chambers, which is certainly no guarantee).
    INGOer #18,319

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    I have no idea how he will be on 2A issues. I was commenting on the fact that Bosma selected his successor like some king.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your cafť experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GodFearinGunTotin View Post
    If I'm reading the things said and not said on the last Guy Relford show, don't look for a CC bill in 2020. That gives us....err...them 3 sessions to get that done. (As long as they keep control of all 3 chambers, which is certainly no guarantee).
    What are the "3 chambers"?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    I have no idea how he will be on 2A issues. I was commenting on the fact that Bosma selected his successor like some king.
    Bosma had time to earn our disdain, letís see what he does. It seems like the future Speaker was on the Public Policy committee a while back and was a solid 2A supporter.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GodFearinGunTotin View Post
    I read it that way too, Bosma Will be looking at this as his swan song and canít be bothered with such things as ConC from us peons. He might not get invited to the swankiest parties if he pressed on with ConC.

INGOer #25,448

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3