Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Thatís a function of it not really being a nation of laws. Everyone with a cause has a law in mind which enforces their causeís solution. Itís always a law. Iíd like to see the next speaker commit to rolling back 2 laws for every law they pass. (For all the smartasses, I donít mean recursively)
    I would very much like a constitutional amendment that sunsets every legislative act after a given amount of time. Good laws can be quickly and easily re-upped, and we don't have momentum as the reason to continue with a bad law.
    "The problem with internet quotations is that many are not genuine." -Abraham Lincoln

User Info Menu

Map states that Grant County is, yet the commissioners said no.

http://www.chronicle-tribune.com/new...06e17a69c.html

Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

Seems odd that the folks organizing this stuff would be doing it on Facebook? Facebook doesn't even like gun owners, right?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dudley0 View Post
    Map states that Grant County is, yet the commissioners said no.

http://www.chronicle-tribune.com/new...06e17a69c.html
    Correct, Grant County went back to blue as of the 9th. Someone either made a mistake or expected a different outcome.

Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255 press 1 to talk to someone now or text 838255 available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    Seems odd that the folks organizing this stuff would be doing it on Facebook? Facebook doesn't even like gun owners, right?
    They have a website and are really focused on attending meetings and pushing for the sanctuary counties. They are doing some good. Facebook is a tool and they will continue to use it as long as it is possible. Agreed, Facebook is not gun friendly or conservative friendly for that matter.
    Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255 press 1 to talk to someone now or text 838255 available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

My only reference was the Gun Guy talking about coming to Nashville, the week before last. He came down to a very low turnout meeting on this subject.

I'm in the neighborhood and the first news I heard of this was after the fact, on the radio.

One would think that if these organizers were serious about getting to local gun owners they would look further than Facebook.

How tough is it to Google up INGO?
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...

Plinker

User Info Menu

2A group made their presentation to the county commissioners Monday.
    Commissioners asked for more information to be presented at the next meeting March 9.
    Article in my paper was a lot longer but this is the best link I have.
    https://www.kpcnews.com/heraldrepublican/article_6e49ce11-79e7-5506-83fd-0138d3833e65.html

User Info Menu

Lawrence County 2A Rally
    Saturday Feb 22 at Noon.
    Lawrence County Court House
    INGOer #18,319

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    My only reference was the Gun Guy talking about coming to Nashville, the week before last. He came down to a very low turnout meeting on this subject.

I'm in the neighborhood and the first news I heard of this was after the fact, on the radio.

One would think that if these organizers were serious about getting to local gun owners they would look further than Facebook.

How tough is it to Google up INGO?
    I think each county has a FB group. Though it would be nice if they came here, we should be ready to go where they are too.
    INGOer #18,319

User Info Menu

Henry County meeting Wednesday the 12th 6pm at the old courthouse 2nd floor.

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast