Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The 2A Project

Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

The 2A Project

The 2A Project

Guy Relford CEO...

...Purpose:

The 2A Project is founded on one simple principle: our right of self-defense, as bestowed by God and as protected against government infringement by the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution and Article I, Section 32 of the Indiana Constitution, is not up for negotiation or compromise. We oppose any limitation or restriction placed on law-abiding citizens to protect themselves, their families and their fellow citizens with the tools of their choosing...

More on the site...
    Last edited by bwframe; 1 Week Ago at 10:15.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...

User Info Menu

I caught most of this on the radio. To the website!
    INGOer #25,448

Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

I got it on the Twitter feed earlier, heard Guy on the Hammer and Nigel show later...

...then bought my first year's membership.

User Info Menu

I'll probably do a year membership just because Lady Liberty is rocking a AK

Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

I'm guessing The Gun Guy on WIBC tomorrow afternoon will have quite the story on this.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ricnzak View Post
    I'll probably do a year membership just because Lady Liberty is rocking a AK
    As a charter member I'm thinking I can get an alternative AR Lady Liberty.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Someone shared this with me earlier tonight. As someone who spent time working on the Exec Committee of a state level gun org and PAC, I have a whole lot of questions and thought Iíd come here to see what the vibe was.

My first observations:

Indiana should have a state level gun org, but he is talking about going national.
    He wants a no compromise approach, which every 2A ĎNo Compromiseí group Iíve seen has produced nil legislatively and often stirred more **** than they were worth.
    Iím not advocating surrendering our rights one compromise at a time, but anyone whose ever moved a bill from pre-session planning to collecting the pen has had to wiggle to get there.
    Another thing about 2A groups that are no compromise is that they tend to try to aim money and pay the people. I couldnít help but notice he is going to be employee 1.

Iíve never met the guy and Iím assuming noble intentions.

But he wants to be the next NRA? And to get there, he is going to be the next FPC, SAF, GOA, NAGR, etc.
    Iím with the guy in end game, but I just donít see it. Also, whatís the money going toward? Itís not a PAC, but it is 501c4, so thereís rules to that. Weíll know when he pushes out his first 990 where the money is going.

Other than the NRA regional lobbyist, who is likely camping in Richmond, does anyone specifically lobby for 2A bills in Indiana?

Is that what he wants to do here?

I need to see more than a pretty logo.
    Last edited by HKFaninCarmel; 2 Weeks Ago at 23:10. Reason: Redundant verbiage

User Info Menu

Also, are we talking about an organization with a governance document, board, bylaws, and sustainable vision or are we basically chipping in to get a 2A lawyer to lobby on our behalf?
    Why doesnít he just run for NRA BoD and stir stuff there and use that title.

The 2A movement needs unity and leadership, not a 34th entity asking for member dues. NRA could be that if Wayne had any self-awareness or give a hoot about the movement over himself. Iím skeptical here.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKFaninCarmel View Post
    Also, are we talking about an organization with a governance document, board, bylaws, and sustainable vision or are we basically chipping in to get a 2A lawyer to lobby on our behalf?
    Why doesnít he just run for NRA BoD and stir stuff there and use that title.

The 2A movement needs unity and leadership, not a 34th entity asking for member dues. NRA could be that if Wayne had any self-awareness or give a hoot about the movement over himself. Iím skeptical here.
    You could call in tomorrow between 1700 and 1900 and ask.
    INGOer #25,448

Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKFaninCarmel View Post
    ...I have a whole lot of questions...
    Doesn't sound like you have ever listened to the Gun Guy on WIBC?

https://www.wibc.com/the-gun-guy

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast