Join INGunOwners For Free
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Ark
    Ark is offline
    Expert Ark's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Online vendor announces intention to ship standard capacity mags to ban states

    https://www.facebook.com/thiccboogli...147947650886:0



    Pretty based, we'll see how this goes.

  2. #2
    Plinker VulpesForge's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I hate that these views of the second amendment are considered "extreme". This is just following the second to a "T". I completely support this and I'll probably buy a hat next check if they haven't been sued to oblivion yet.
    45 acp takes a life, 10mm takes a soul. GOA & FPC Member.

  3. #3
    Ark
    Ark is offline
    Expert Ark's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by VulpesForge View Post
    I hate that these views of the second amendment are considered "extreme". This is just following the second to a "T". I completely support this and I'll probably buy a hat next check if they haven't been sued to oblivion yet.
    I already snapped up one of those adorable Baby Yoda mags, purely in gratitude for the massive laugh their post gave me.

  4. #4
    Expert BigRed's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Yeah!

  5. #5
    Grandmaster Cameramonkey's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Yeah, I think we all owe them at least a small order. If for nothing else than to help pay their eventual legal bill when the feds crack down or a AG gets his panties in a wad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

  6. #6
    Grandmaster Vigilant's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    Yeah, I think we all owe them at least a small order. If for nothing else than to help pay their eventual legal bill when the feds crack down or a AG gets his panties in a wad.
    I tried to call them and purchase 10 mags for a fellow in less hospitable environs as me, they disconnected me.?

  7. #7
    Grandmaster Cameramonkey's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I hit the website. They sold out of mags.

    "Due to overwhelming sales volume, we are having to suspend sales until our distributors can catch up. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. "

    It will be interesting if they actually start selling again, or if they coincidentally just cant get mags from their distributors because reasons. Would be an interesting angle... "oh crap, what have we done. well, if we just dont ever get in any stock, we still look like heroes and wont go to jail." /tinfoil

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge