Once again, a panic. And once again, people find out the law applies to them.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I know there are many gun owners in California.
    But I figure they already know this.
    So, to me, it would seem these are the people that had no problem voting these laws in.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    It’s always a good idea to wait until SHTF before you start getting items you may need.

Just wait until they actually get their guns, then find out the ammo shelves are empty.

Or wait until the world is ending and people are going insane, only to find out you’re only allowed to have 10 rounds.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I know there are many gun owners in California.
    But I figure they already know this.
    So, to me, it would seem these are the people that had no problem voting these laws in.

Not necessarily. Try being a non democrat in Indianapolis. You're F***ed. We couldnt get rid of that low life Andre Carson if we wanted to.

There are LOTS of libs in the cities to easily outnumber the northern conservatives in smaller towns. The ones wanting the guns are not the ones that voted this in. THOSE folks are the ones that dont know about Gonzales v Castle Rock and assume the cops are all they need to keep them safe.

EDIT: and the bulk of our city-county council are liberal douchebags. I could see them pulling something like this and the few conservatives couldnt do anything about it.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    People are realizing 911 might not bring the Police for a while. I think I posted the part in bold yesterday, maybe in #278 below ;)

And my friends who work at other gun stores have seen a crazy surge in gun buying too, with one noting that their one-day sales total exceeded Black Friday by 25%, and that 75% of buyers were purchasing their first gun. He said, in explanation, “People need to protect their toilet paper.” Another friend noted that the amount of brass cased 9mm they usually sell in a month was gone in the first week, and that everything else would be sold out soon too if things continued at this pace.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ir-gun-guy-guy-relford-every-saturday-28.html

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I actually ran across a message forum last night dedicated to serving liberal gun owners... :xmad:

I won't link them here, nor should any of us troll there, but as soon as I saw it I couldn't help but wonder if idiots.com was already taken or what it would cost me to gift the domain to them.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I actually ran across a message forum last night dedicated to serving liberal gun owners... :xmad:

I won't link them here, nor should any of us troll there, but as soon as I saw it I couldn't help but wonder if idiots.com was already taken or what it would cost me to gift the domain to them.
    Yeah, I've seen those too. To me, how could one be a Liberal Democrat, but have their own shooting group? That would be like having a German Jew organization, back in 1930's Germany, working to get Hitler into power. I don't get those groups. :rolleyes:

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Yeah, I've seen those too. To me, how could one be a Liberal Democrat, but have their own shooting group? That would be like having a German Jew organization, back in 1930's Germany, working to get Hitler into power. I don't get those groups. :rolleyes:

My thoughts exactly. My only, possibly, rational explanation for it is that they really don't think Biden (and everyone else who has publicly said so) is really going to come after their guns. I'm sure they're in favor of "common sense" reforms too.

As I said, idiots.com...

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    It's almost like when politicians repeat a lie over and over again, people eventually act like it's the truth.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Not necessarily. Try being a non democrat in Indianapolis. You're F***ed. We couldnt get rid of that low life Andre Carson if we wanted to.

There are LOTS of libs in the cities to easily outnumber the northern conservatives in smaller towns. The ones wanting the guns are not the ones that voted this in. THOSE folks are the ones that dont know about Gonzales v Castle Rock and assume the cops are all they need to keep them safe.

EDIT: and the bulk of our city-county council are liberal douchebags. I could see them pulling something like this and the few conservatives couldnt do anything about it.

I understand there are people that voted against the stuff.
    But in general, I would think they'd be better versed, and already know they can't call an out of state gun store and have them ship a gun to their house.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Funny how folks are fine with these laws when they’re wanting to govern...them types of folk...but when the worm turns, they want to be able to get some special treatments. SMH...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Easy. They shoot trap with an OU. They target shoot with a bolt rifle to prepare for deer season. They hunt with their rifle and shotgun. They own a revolver (or maybe a Glock) that they keep on the bedside table. If its the latter they dont think they would ever need to fire more than 1 or 2 bullets at an intruder so the high cap mag ban wouldnt affect them.

They dont see a need for Modern Sporting Rifles so therefore have no trouble with them going away.

They dont carry their handgun, so they dont see a problem with letting the cops protect everyone else too, just like he ignorantly relies on the cops for his safety.

As long as the gun laws dont affect their ability to hunt or target shoot on the weekends, they are fine. Pass more laws that only impact the rest of us.

"... And when they came for me there was no one left." describes them perfectly.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Easy. They shoot trap with an OU. They target shoot with a bolt rifle to prepare for deer season. They hunt with their rifle and shotgun. They own a revolver (or maybe a Glock) that they keep on the bedside table. If its the latter they dont think they would ever need to fire more than 1 or 2 bullets at an intruder so the high cap mag ban wouldnt affect them.

They dont see a need for Modern Sporting Rifles so therefore have no trouble with them going away.

They dont carry their handgun, so they dont see a problem with letting the cops protect everyone else too, just like he ignorantly relies on the cops for his safety.

As long as the gun laws dont affect their ability to hunt or target shoot on the weekends, they are fine. Pass more laws that only impact the rest of us.

"... And when they came for me there was no one left." describes them perfectly.

Yes. We don’t see it much here because of the mind set of the vocal majority of the group. But if you’re on many groups, say on FB, you’ll hear from these people quite often.

Top Bottom