Join INGunOwners For Free

Thread: HB7468

User Info Menu

HB7468

I've joked for years bonkers leftists would try and regulate mills and lathes because....well, the children. I even joked when technology allows, they would track steel that could be used to make guns.
    HB7468 is vague, but they're coming for our machine tools now, maybe grinders and stick welders?

https://amgoa.org/gun-law-texts/get_...2020-07-27.pdf

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

I can't imagine this getting through the Senate but the House............maybe. It seems vague but I wonder if it would render any CNC milling machine or 3D printer illegal. What a bunch of morons!
    If your crystal meth dealer has all his teeth, he's a cop!

User Info Menu

How could it be enforced, every mill, drill press, lathe, CNC, 3D printer, hand drill will be illegal.
    You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything. NRA Life Benefactor

User Info Menu

At that point the American workforce is done across the board, maybe thats the plan end the end
    You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything. NRA Life Benefactor

User Info Menu

(A) a device designed or redesigned, made or remade, and intended to be used primarily to make, or convert a product into, a frame or receiver for a firearm; and (B) any combination of parts designed or tended for use in making a device described in sub paragraph (A) and from which such a device may be2 readily assembled. The way I'm reading that would mean specifically a "jig" and what we refer to as an "80%" lower.
    I believe its the shoulder thing that goes up... No its not.

Expert

User Info Menu

Oh, yeah, Nadler is the Democrat who's in charge of the committee this is going in front of...

Here are the members to contact...

https://judiciary.house.gov/about/members.htm

Opinions may vary, , it is the internets.