• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    This is from Joe Biden's web site and lists all the things he plans to implement via Executive Order or otherwise. Any gun owner that wants to be able to own one should read this page carefully and pass it on to other gun owners that want to continue having the ability to own a gun in the future.

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/#

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I think I just threw up a little in my mouth reading that crap. Can't really say anything else other than there is the chance of a terrible storm on the horizon.

Yep. Members of this forum have recently made comments about the 'minor inconvenience' and paltry fee associated with a tax stamp. I wonder - would their attitude change if that were suddenly applied to every 'high-capacity' magazine?

Before answering, realize that the term 'high-capacity' has been applied by gun-grabbers to magazines carrying as few as 10 rounds.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    You would think, if the left honestly believes trump is “literally hitler”, they would understand the need for the 2A and stop running candidates who are against it.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    So much for swearing to uphold the Constitution. These clowns wouldn't know it if it hit them in the face.

Bighoss91

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 14, 2020
    Milton
    His entire out look on the the firearms industry and the rights of citizens is a giant line of unconstitutional bureaucratic "liberal" crap on the people of this country and the laws our founding fathers held most dear.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    FWIW, and I'm saying this as someone way more left than most people on this board I suspect -- I'm hyper skeptical that any of the first time owners in response to covid are going to identify as gun owners, consider 2A in their voting, etc. Just my 2c based on precisely eff all, but...

TolusD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2020
    Dream World
    This is all pre-election posturing. With the state of this country right now, 2/3 of this garbage would lead to protests unlike anything that's happened up to now. On top of that, I don't see a lot of law enforcement agencies getting behind some of this stuff either. Whatever millennial intern wrote up that web site content, they don't know **** and if Biden wins, I think he'll have a lot more to worry about than trying to reinstate the failed, tired bull**** leftover from the Clinton era.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    biden would tell all of you that "you're full of s**t"--because HE is. This platform is just a starting line. The only gun ownership the DNC isn't against, is possesion of guns by their minions for controlling us.

They might realize that they can't acheive all their goals immediately but they'll be content to incrementally choke the life out of the 2A

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Looks like a plan that benefits trial lawyers, bureaucrats, and costly government consultants at the expense of gun owners that aren't voting for Biden. Enriching his friends with the loss of your freedom.

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    This is all pre-election posturing. With the state of this country right now, 2/3 of this garbage would lead to protests unlike anything that's happened up to now. On top of that, I don't see a lot of law enforcement agencies getting behind some of this stuff either. Whatever millennial intern wrote up that web site content, they don't know **** and if Biden wins, I think he'll have a lot more to worry about than trying to reinstate the failed, tired bull**** leftover from the Clinton era.

I wish I shared your confidence.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    My favorite:
    End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions. Biden will enact legislation to prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts.

So no more ordering a set of grips for my 100 yo Colt.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    This is from Joe Biden's web site and lists all the things he plans to implement via Executive Order or otherwise. Any gun owner that wants to be able to own one should read this page carefully and pass it on to other gun owners that want to continue having the ability to own a gun in the future.

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/#

Joe can go **** himself.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    The only surprise I read in there was that Congress passed legislation titled "Violence Against Women Reauthorization." I would bet every senator and representative would claim that violence against women is unacceptable, but there they go reauthorizing it.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    This is to give strict control of _everything_ to municipalities. It is a really, really pernicious bullet point particularly in the context of covid.

My favorite:
    End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions. Biden will enact legislation to prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts.

So no more ordering a set of grips for my 100 yo Colt.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The only surprise I read in there was that Congress passed legislation titled "Violence Against Women Reauthorization." I would bet every senator and representative would claim that violence against women is unacceptable, but there they go reauthorizing it.

FatFluidLabradorretriever-size_restricted.gif

Top Bottom