Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Bidens Gun Control goals

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Joe Bidens Gun Control goals

This is from Joe Biden's web site and lists all the things he plans to implement via Executive Order or otherwise. Any gun owner that wants to be able to own one should read this page carefully and pass it on to other gun owners that want to continue having the ability to own a gun in the future.

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/#

User Info Menu

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth reading that crap. Can't really say anything else other than there is the chance of a terrible storm on the horizon.
    A federal republic is a federation of states with a republican form of government. A federation is the central government. The states in a federation also maintain all political sovereignty that they do not yield to the federation.

not a shill account

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mike8170 View Post
    I think I just threw up a little in my mouth reading that crap. Can't really say anything else other than there is the chance of a terrible storm on the horizon.
    Yep. Members of this forum have recently made comments about the 'minor inconvenience' and paltry fee associated with a tax stamp. I wonder - would their attitude change if that were suddenly applied to every 'high-capacity' magazine?

Before answering, realize that the term 'high-capacity' has been applied by gun-grabbers to magazines carrying as few as 10 rounds.

User Info Menu

You would think, if the left honestly believes trump is “literally hitler”, they would understand the need for the 2A and stop running candidates who are against it.
    INGO’s bacon hater.

User Info Menu

So much for swearing to uphold the Constitution. These clowns wouldn't know it if it hit them in the face.

Plinker

User Info Menu

His entire out look on the the firearms industry and the rights of citizens is a giant line of unconstitutional bureaucratic "liberal" crap on the people of this country and the laws our founding fathers held most dear.

Marksman

User Info Menu

FWIW, and I'm saying this as someone way more left than most people on this board I suspect -- I'm hyper skeptical that any of the first time owners in response to covid are going to identify as gun owners, consider 2A in their voting, etc. Just my 2c based on precisely eff all, but...

Plinker

User Info Menu

This is all pre-election posturing. With the state of this country right now, 2/3 of this garbage would lead to protests unlike anything that's happened up to now. On top of that, I don't see a lot of law enforcement agencies getting behind some of this stuff either. Whatever millennial intern wrote up that web site content, they don't know **** and if Biden wins, I think he'll have a lot more to worry about than trying to reinstate the failed, tired bull**** leftover from the Clinton era.

User Info Menu

I just can't imagine anyone with an ounce of brains voting for that babbling idiot...
    I just don't feel safe in gun free zones...

Expert

User Info Menu

biden would tell all of you that "you're full of s**t"--because HE is. This platform is just a starting line. The only gun ownership the DNC isn't against, is possesion of guns by their minions for controlling us.

They might realize that they can't acheive all their goals immediately but they'll be content to incrementally choke the life out of the 2A

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast