• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    INGO, someone is scamming you for a fund raising list (which I am told is why many of you stay on the couch).

The bill is dead as the session concluded in March 2020, SEVEN months ago.

The Indiana General Assembly will not be in session for another 3 months. IF another CC bill is introduced, it will have a different number.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Curt Nisly lost all trust and benefit of the doubt after what he pulled with the last Constitutional Carry effort. I don't trust anything he puts out, and he would have to do a LOT of work to overcome that.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Curt Nisly lost all trust and benefit of the doubt after what he pulled with the last Constitutional Carry effort. I don't trust anything he puts out, and he would have to do a LOT of work to overcome that.

So are these just a bunch of pandering? I.e. bills that have no chance, but makes you look good with the base?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    So are these just a bunch of pandering? I.e. bills that have no chance, but makes you look good with the base?

Unfortunately, Constitutional Carry was not going to be a viable consideration in the last session. Even Jim Lucas didn't pursue it (i.e. it was scuttled by party - Bosma and Holcomb). So, yes, Nisly was mostly pandering. He filed a bill without doing any of the legwork required to garner support for the bill to be considered, voted on, and passed. Now, he's just using it to fundraise.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Jetta, there are no bills. The Indiana General Assembly ended its session in March 2020. There is no bill.

Support the candidate of your choice, just letting you know not to be hooked in with misinformation or misunderstandings.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    BS like this is why Constitutional Carry is never going to pass. That and every time it comes up, something else magically more important also comes up.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    BS like this is why Constitutional Carry is never going to pass. That and every time it comes up, something else magically more important also comes up.

It is legislation, not buying a pony for a child.

The problem, Bosma, is now gone. We stand, potentially, at the threshold of Constitutional Carry.

INGO is off baying off the wrong trail chasing the tennis ball of the Gov.'s Office. Thinking that the Gov. controls anything in the Statehouse.

There is no bill. This is a fundraising list collection effort. The more we pay attention to local elections the more power we have.

Holding our breath and pouting does not help. We need to be engaged.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    It is legislation, not buying a pony for a child.

The problem, Bosma, is now gone. We stand, potentially, at the threshold of Constitutional Carry.

INGO is off baying off the wrong trail chasing the tennis ball of the Gov.'s Office. Thinking that the Gov. controls anything in the Statehouse.

There is no bill. This is a fundraising list collection effort. The more we pay attention to local elections the more power we have.

Holding our breath and pouting does not help. We need to be engaged.

Add to your list the removal of fees for some licenses. This starts to wen LE off of the LTCH fee structure as a source for their training budgets.

I live in Nisly's district. I voted against him in the primary and I will vote for his Democrat opponent in the General. I'd really like to see him replaced.

Top Bottom