• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    The ATF shouldn't exist to begin with, but here we are... still taking orders and living in fear of an unconstitutional bureaucracy.

DO. NOT. COMPLY.

SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    Going easy is why we're in this predicament to begin with IMO. We haven't been utilizing our 2nd amendment as intended and we will lose it if we don't start. Just my .02.

I will keep cool, for now. :):

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Remember that we have to vote for Trump because, if he were president, his administration would never do something like this.

:ugh:

So I guess by this we would be better off with Biden knowing that he wants to ban everything semi-auto?

Also, I wonder if Trump even knows what AT and unconstitutional F is up to?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    "Too big, and too heavy, to be comfortably fired with one hand"?
    Who are they trying to kid?

This wording, if followed, could affect MUCH more than just AR/AK pistols.
    I have a Taurus Raging Bull chambered in .454 Casull that has an 8-3/8" ported barrel with a full under-lug.
    I know very few people who can fire that thing one-handed.

Besides that, who ever said a handgun had to be fired one-handed?

SO glad the "Notorious A.C.B." (as Glenn Beck calls her) is now on S.C.O.T.U.S.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    How can you criticize Trump for rogue bureaucrats while he ishaving to fight them off just like the rest of us? If he were exempt from their behavior or directing it I would agree with you, but the fact of the matter is that he personally has just as big a problem with them as anyone.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    "Too big, and too heavy, to be comfortably fired with one hand"?
    Who are they trying to kid?

This wording, if followed, could affect MUCH more than just AR/AK pistols.
    I have a Taurus Raging Bull chambered in .454 Casull that has an 8-3/8" ported barrel with a full under-lug.
    I know very few people who can fire that thing one-handed.

Besides that, who ever said a handgun had to be fired one-handed?

SO glad the "Notorious A.C.B." (as Glenn Beck calls her) is now on S.C.O.T.U.S.

My desert eagle would absolutely be in trouble.

You could shoot it one handed, but unless you're pretty bulked you aren't going to be hitting much of anything.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    So I guess by this we would be better off with Biden knowing that he wants to ban everything semi-auto?

No, I am saying that we would be much better off with any of the 2016 candidates (who are so often called RINOs now) that who care more about the freedoms of the people than about enriching themselves and ignoring the rule of law. Or would at least do their part in pretending to.

Biden will be a bad president. He'll be my political opponent for the next four years.
    Trump has been a bad enough president to make a Biden presidency, I think, inevitable. And if not, Trump will be my political opponent for the next four years, as he's shown that he's not on my side either.

Also, I wonder if Trump even knows what AT and unconstitutional F is up to?

I see that you also question his competence. Based on the things that he says, I work from the assumption that Trump has no idea what is going on, whether the topic be his own executive branch or simply reality.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It is beyond ridiculous that anyone thinks a president has control of over 2 million federal employees. Just how much direct communication do the 5000+ ATF employees have with the president. Not much. How many of them can the president fire? Almost none! Let's at least keep it real...

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    It is beyond ridiculous that anyone thinks a president has control of over 2 million federal employees. Just how much direct communication do the 5000+ ATF employees have with the president. Not much. How many of them can the president fire? Almost none! Let's at least keep it real...

Competence in management requires setting vision/mission and delegating a good chunk of operations. That no one was in place to stop this is a failure.

Trump hasn't drained the swap; he's wallowed in it.

Top Bottom