Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anti-Gun Businesses

User Info Menu

If you work for a large organization, chances are they are anti-gun or espouse other progressive policies. I know my employer has diversity hiring quotas...

KLB

User Info Menu

Mine does diversity training, but I am not aware of any quotas. It seems most HR departments are pretty progressive these days.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

I filled out a survey yesterday that work sent out about diversity in hiring and left comments suggesting they hire by merit, hiring the best person for the job and not worry about skin color, race or religion. I'm sure hoping it was an anonymous survey.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Thank you for the information!

User Info Menu

Obviously not all inclusive. It's not possible to avoid ALL anti businesses, but every little bit helps.

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Morales View Post
    Please make sure you add Cummins Inc. to that list. They like to pretend that they are "red blooded Americans" with their Ram pick-up with the Cummins engine but, as an employee, I can tell you they are anything but pro American or pro firearms.
    How so? Do they contribute money to anti-gun groups?

User Info Menu

Why can't businesses just serve their customers and shut up about politics on the job?
    It would seem the smarter thing to do to draw the most customers.

My dad had a successful business for over 55 years, just served his customers, and never brought up politics on the job.
    He had customers of all political persuasions and was well thought of by the community.
    GCA, Life Member GOA, SAF, NRA & ISRPA

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    How so? Do they contribute money to anti-gun groups?
    They joined Lilly in providing a combined $750K to primary out a reliable pro-2A and pro-normal Hoosier conservative R state senator for refusing to support homosexual marriage before the SCOTUS jumped in. I should add that this was part of a larger effort carried out by the GOP leadership coordinated by then-GOP Chairman Holcomb.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IndyDave1776 View Post
    They joined Lilly in providing a combined $750K to primary out a reliable pro-2A and pro-normal Hoosier conservative R state senator for refusing to support homosexual marriage before the SCOTUS jumped in. I should add that this was part of a larger effort carried out by the GOP leadership coordinated by then-GOP Chairman Holcomb.
    That doesn't make them anti-gun.

The only good thing I can say about Holcomb, is that in four years we are done with him.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    That doesn't make them anti-gun.

The only good thing I can say about Holcomb, is that in four years we are done with him.
    Overall they lean left and paid to have a strongly pro 2A legislator replaced with a mercenary who doesn't give a flip.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast