• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I already knew of several of these and do my best to avoid them, not always possible, Comcast/Xfinity is the only internet game in town in my area. Most on the list I have never heard of so pretty much a wash. Jim.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yeah, Comcast and AT&T are it for internet here, so gotta choose one if I want service. That said, I appreciate the list so I can vote with my wallet when and where possible... :yesway:

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Not much left huh? I keep trying to get my wife to go to Patriot Mobile, away from Verizon, but, she won't budge....

Scoutmom

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 2, 2012
    May want to call Target Sports in Sheridan and ask the owner about how Square Inc. treated his business. Square Inc should probably be on the list as well.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    If you work for a large organization, chances are they are anti-gun or espouse other :bs: progressive policies. I know my employer has diversity hiring quotas... :rolleyes:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Mine does diversity training, but I am not aware of any quotas. It seems most HR departments are pretty progressive these days.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I filled out a survey yesterday that work sent out about diversity in hiring and left comments suggesting they hire by merit, hiring the best person for the job and not worry about skin color, race or religion. I'm sure hoping it was an anonymous survey.

looper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2019
    NWI
    Obviously not all inclusive. It's not possible to avoid ALL anti businesses, but every little bit helps.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Please make sure you add Cummins Inc. to that list. They like to pretend that they are "red blooded Americans" with their Ram pick-up with the Cummins engine but, as an employee, I can tell you they are anything but pro American or pro firearms.
    How so? Do they contribute money to anti-gun groups?

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Why can't businesses just serve their customers and shut up about politics on the job?
    It would seem the smarter thing to do to draw the most customers.

My dad had a successful business for over 55 years, just served his customers, and never brought up politics on the job.
    He had customers of all political persuasions and was well thought of by the community.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    How so? Do they contribute money to anti-gun groups?

They joined Lilly in providing a combined $750K to primary out a reliable pro-2A and pro-normal Hoosier conservative R state senator for refusing to support homosexual marriage before the SCOTUS jumped in. I should add that this was part of a larger effort carried out by the GOP leadership coordinated by then-GOP Chairman Holcomb.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    They joined Lilly in providing a combined $750K to primary out a reliable pro-2A and pro-normal Hoosier conservative R state senator for refusing to support homosexual marriage before the SCOTUS jumped in. I should add that this was part of a larger effort carried out by the GOP leadership coordinated by then-GOP Chairman Holcomb.
    That doesn't make them anti-gun.

The only good thing I can say about Holcomb, is that in four years we are done with him.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    That doesn't make them anti-gun.

The only good thing I can say about Holcomb, is that in four years we are done with him.

Overall they lean left and paid to have a strongly pro 2A legislator replaced with a mercenary who doesn't give a flip.

Top Bottom