• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    This may be a duplicate, I haven’t read every post the last few weeks. Here are Some of Biden’s top candidates and their view that guns are a public health issue. Sound familiar? Kind of like Covid? And the infringements they have and are putting on us? This is why I can’t believe that a gun owner would vote for the guy. I know certain people have said that Biden has many more top priorities than gun control, so he won’t go there, but here are some of his potential picks talking about it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-hhs-frontrunners-say-gun-control-is-a-health-issue

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Covid has already enshrined the concept that _all_ of society must be put to maximum inconvenience, if it even saves one life.

In the long run...the "gun argument" was just lost right there, if you ask me.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Do you really expect people to go through all the trouble of reading the stated platform of a candidate for executive concerning the natural rights documented in the second amendment to the constitution of the united States before casting their individual vote?

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Covid has already enshrined the concept that _all_ of society must be put to maximum inconvenience, if it even saves one life.

In the long run...the "gun argument" was just lost right there, if you ask me.

I would say not lost, but definitely hurt, or at least made vulnerable. The only good thing I can say is at least the SCOTUS just ruled that, and I’m going to botch this, that the prohibitions that NYC put on religious gatherings was unconstitutional. That is important, because that is a Bill of Rights thing. 2A is the same, so I hold out hope. As long as the court doesn’t get packed, I think we are on reasonably solid ground if it reaches that level. On a kind of related note, the Dems lost pretty big in the house races, so we are not all headed in, at least my opinion, the wrong way. Heck, we even gained a few seats in California.

Top Bottom