Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: bradis guns?

User Info Menu

bradis guns?

my wife and i are going pistol shopping tomorrow and she wants a walther p22. i was thinking about going to pops and brandis, i called gander and they were wanting $419 for that little thing. i have never been to brandis before so i dont know what to expect. she wants to get into competition pistol and she doesnt want to spend alot of money on a pistol.
    Last edited by Marc; 11-20-2008 at 21:31.

User Info Menu

Bradis and Pops are both good places. You might also try Plainfield Shooting Supply. Gander's prices are set by the corporate office and they're generally (but not always) too high.

Meh.

User Info Menu

where exactly is plain field shooting supply at?

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    where exactly is plain field shooting supply at?
    It's off of 40, in Plainfield. Across from the Wal-Mart.

I have found that PSS and Bradis are the better of the local shops. I don't really care for Pops, and the last time I was in there I believe their prices were a little higher than PSS/Bradis.

User Info Menu

bradis is a great place to buy

User Info Menu

ill call around tomorrow to find the cheapest price first and then ill drive to the shops and see which one is in the best condition for the price

Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

50% of the firearms I own were bought at Bradis. Not sure if it applies to all guns, but I was pleasantly surprised at their guarantee a year ago. 30 days to return a gun you don't like for the same $ value on another gun. I was happy with my purchase, so I can't say that I tried it.
    Last edited by bwframe; 11-20-2008 at 21:47.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

I got mine from Beech Grove Firearms for around $300 a while back. He had them in stock a couple of weeks ago but guns have been flying off the shelves I am told.

User Info Menu

A+ for Bradis. I've gotten good deals there more than once.

It doesn't bother to drive down there from Noblesville, which is basically an hour + drive.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by G McBride View Post
    I got mine from Beech Grove Firearms for around $300 a while back. He had them in stock a couple of weeks ago but guns have been flying off the shelves I am told.
    +1 on BG

Hey you! Join the NRA, SAF or GOA

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast