• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    The Rader family is pleased to acknowledge that Beach Grove Firearms has made a generous contribution to the American Heart Assoc. in memory of our son, Eric (epsylum).
    Thanks guys. it is appreciated.
    The Rader Family

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Gotta bump this thread! Thanks BGF! Nice to see a shop that cares about theyre customers and community! +100! in my book!:rockwoot:

Longshot7mm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    +10 I for Beech Grove Firearms. I ventured down there the other day to take a look around and the guys there could not have been any nicer to talk to if they tried. They have a nicely growing selection and good prices. What impressed me the most was that Doug (owner) took the time to teach me everything I could ever want to know about a Glock. Doug went as far to personally unholster his own firearm, clear it, had it to me and then we field stripped it right on the counter. Now I have never been a Glock fan and am considering an XD but Doug went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that I understood that firearm before making an uneducated decision (I am a Kimber 45 kinda guy....love mine...kinda big to carry though). Now he's got me thinking.

Thanks Beech Grove!

Last edited:

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    Got to add another +1 for Beach Grove. They had just sold the last of the 3 guns I left there to sell on consignment. Naturally, I just had to sign the check back over to them and pick up a new toy. Nice deal on a new S&W 442. Everybody should have a J frame.
    Thanks for the great service guys.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    +10 I for Beech Grove Firearms. I ventured down there the other day to take a look around and the guys there could not have been any nicer to talk to if they tried. They have a nicely growing selection and good prices. What impressed me the most was that Doug (owner) took the time to teach me everything I could ever want to know about a Glock. Doug went as far to personally unholster his own firearm, clear it, had it to me and then we field stripped it right on the counter. Now I have never been a Glock fan and am considering an XD but Doug went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that I understood that firearm before making an uneducated decision (I am a Kimber 45 kinda guy....love mine...kinda big to carry though). Now he's got me thinking.

Thanks Beech Grove!

Greg is actually the owner.... Doug is a right hand man. :)

Top Bottom