• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I honestly didn't even know that this little shop existed until a couple of weeks ago, so out of curiosity I went to check it out last week.

Like it's website proudly proclaims, it is most definitely the smallest gunshop in the world, it is located on the 4th floor of the Union building downtown Anderson, suite 441 - it's only open a few hours a couple of days a week but it's a pretty cool little shop.

Selection on the shelves is somewhat limited due to the small size of the shop, but the prices on the guns that he does have on the shelves are really good.

As far as customer service goes; Mark will happily place orders for &/or transfer anything that you want for less markup than most other places, IMHO he seems to be doing it because he primarily just enjoys owning his own a little gun shop & his making a buck seems to be secondary.

I for one will definitely be going back.

Jubba

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    WAL-MART
    I bought my Glock 19 from him about 5 months ago or so. Mark was a great guy to deal with and threw in a free box of ammo since I drove from Winchester.

Top Bottom