Made my first trip to Bradis gun store today!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    After meeting a fellow ingoer for a trade today, my friend from Camby, In suggested we stop by Bradis gun store. Man was I impressed! That place has everything I could ever want. It took every ounce of restraint I had not to buy. The prices all looked reasonable and the amout of accessories was incredible. After wandering around Bradis1 for a hour we headed out back to Bradis2 and it just got better. Ammo, ammo, and more ammo! I ended up picking up some 45 ammo and stripper clips for my sks and i grabbed a pack of paracord to add to my supply. Thats a two hour drive I will make again just to shop!

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Thanks for coming by

Thanks for stopping by. Were you by any chance the gentleman I overheard at the door teling another guy,"Well I have taken it all in, I think I am ready to Leave."

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    I was unsure where to originaly post. Thanks for moving. I made a family trip to see some friends and make a trade with a fellow ingoer. My buddy rode along for the trade and asked if I wanted to stop at Bradis:): I sure did! Only after returning back to my buddies house did my wife infrom me I was gone for almost 3 hours:dunno: Kinda funny because the trade only took 30 mins! Yes I was the guy at the door saying I think I've seen everything! I keep a mental list of firearms I want and what I would pay. Everything on the list could be bought from there!

I saw several pk 380s that I dont see around at local gun shops.
    Also saw a taurus tracker 357 that I have been eyeing online for a while.
    There was a m44 I really wanted!!! That dang promise I made to the wife got the better of me today. When the sunami hit japan back in march my hours at work got cutt. Now the overtime is back!! Bills are all caught up and I can buy guns again:rockwoot:

bluto67

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    let's go build more Subarus so we can buy more guns. oh yeah, people buy more Lafayette, In built Subarus so me and chase can buy more guns.:rockwoot:

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have only been there once myself since it's about a 2 hour trip for me as well, but yes the place is pretty impressive. Great shop, excellent selection, and a very great staff that are nice and very helpful. Anytime I am near the area I will be back!

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Be careful about stopping at Bradis after spending many hours at a 1500 show. I had told myself that the day was just for looking. but that day I got my first gun, anyway.:):

Ryno300

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    Fly over country
    +1 for Bradis. I've only bought a holster and some ammo there, but all the guys were great. I was obviously new to guns and they were patient and respectful. I'll be back.

Twiggsx1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2011
    Indy
    I have my Ruger SR40c on hold there and will pick it up next week, my friend took me for the firsrt time a couple of weeks ago, i was like a kid in a candy store, i had gotten out of shooting and carrying a few years back, I had decided since i now have cancer and can no longer work and out of wanting to protect, my family now that im not getting any stronger and incase someone decides to come a knockin without permission lol i decided on going there, the guy who helped me took his time with me, and it was busy on the Saturday we went, i will go back again and again

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I'm thinking you (Bradis') needs a Bradis' 3 south! Jeffersonville, would be perfect, right here on Hamburg Pike, there are some old buildings available....hint...hint...hint

rgarner74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2011
    Well Chase, I'm glad we were able to make this stop. I have myself spent many hours and money here and keep coming back. Glad their close by.

rotortech

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Bradis is a nice gun store. The people have always been very good to me. I was just in there last week looking at a Glock 35 and the gent helping me suggested that I look at this site.

Glad I did.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Except that it's Kieslers/Orion's backyard! Wouldn't want to compete with one of our own distributors.

Besides, the Fishers/north Indy crowd would get all pissed, because THEY want a B3 up there! :):

Absolutely right!! Northside Indy: DIBS!!!!!!! :bacondance::bacondance:

Would save a 30-45 minute drive every time I want to get in trouble with the wife for spending more money!! :D

Top Bottom