• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ndawoods25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Martinsville
    I pass Bradis everyday going to work. Thier sign says thanks for voting us #1 gun store from ingunowners.com... Well they might be #1 on guns, which I bought over a dozen through the years. But they are not #1 for Bradis 2 Ammo. I was there 3 weeks ago ready to purchase. 7.62x39 Steele case wolf $265 a 1000. I just got it ALOT cheaper on net.

Pyriel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Carmel
    I pass Bradis everyday going to work. Thier sign says thanks for voting us #1 gun store from ingunowners.com... Well they might be #1 on guns, which I bought over a dozen through the years. But they are not #1 for Bradis 2 Ammo. I was there 3 weeks ago ready to purchase. 7.62x39 Steele case wolf $265 a 1000. I just got it ALOT cheaper on net.

In English please??:dunno:

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    In English please??:dunno:

Allow me to try

I pass Bradis everyday going to work.

he drives by Bradis every day while going to work

Thier sign says thanks for voting us #1 gun store from ingunowners.com...

They(Bradis) have a sign that says, they are the number 1 gun store (per ingunowners.com)

Well they might be #1 on guns, which I bought over a dozen through the years.

He does not protest the fact that they are the best in gun sales, he is a happy customer in that aspect.

But they are not #1 for Bradis 2 Ammo. I was there 3 weeks ago ready to purchase. 7.62x39 Steele case wolf $265 a 1000. I just got it ALOT cheaper on net

But he protest that they(bradis) are not number in AMMO sales. he wanted to buy 7.62x39 Steele case wolf ammo, but found the price was too high at
    $265 per case of 1000 rounds. he goes on to say, he can find it cheaper on the "net" which I assume he means the Internet, which is an interconnection of computers in a vast world wide network that allows people to communicate across vast distances.

BC9

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    Fishers
    Allow me to try

They(Bradis) have a sign that says, they are the number 1 gun store (per ingunowners.com)

He does not protest the fact that they are the best in gun sales, he is a happy customer in that aspect.

But he protest that they(bradis) are not number in AMMO sales. he wanted to buy 7.62x39 Steele case wolf ammo, but found the price was too high at
    $265 per case of 1000 rounds. he goes on to say, he can find it cheaper on the "net" which I assume he means the Internet, which is an interconnection of computers in a vast world wide network that allows people to communicate across vast distances.

Now that's funny!! :lol2:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'd rather spend my money with a local business who knows how to treat its customers, even if it means I occasionally spend a few dollars more.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    I really am curious where he got that, because the price he lists for Bradis, really, aint all that bad. The price of ammo specifically 7.62x39, 5.56, 7.62x51, ect. is all on the move and not in the good direction.

There aren't really many places that I have seen that even have it in stock, and if they do with shipping the prices are comparable.

Oh yeah, and shop local!

Last edited:

Pyriel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Carmel
    Allow me to try

:+1::laugh:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I'd rather spend my money with a local business who knows how to treat its customers, even if it means I occasionally spend a few dollars more.

There are 2 or 3 gun shops that are more local to me.
    But I only shop at Bradis just because of the service you get there.

ndawoods25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Martinsville
    Ok, here we go. I wil do this slow for you NON english speaking folks. Sportsman guide

1) 1,000 rds. 7.62x39 mm 124 - gr. FMJ Ammo (Product: WX2-101182) 208.97 club price. I joined the club and saved enough make it worth my while. and for the next class. Heres your math lesson. Grand total $675 for 3-1000 round cases, joined the club, over weight charge, all in all it came to my door at 225 a case. Lets see. Bradis, 265.00 per 1000 plus sales tax on the spot... $283.55 total per 1000. With a difference of $58.55 per case of 1000 x 3 with grand total of savings---drum roll please... $175.65

Last edited:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    :):

Allow me to try

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Was the 1st post by OP seriously to bash a gun store?

Yeah, and in said gun stores own forum.

I didn't really see a problem with the OP, but this little gem here is uncalled for.

Ok, here we go. I wil do this slow for you NON english speaking folks. Sportsman guide

1) 1,000 rds. 7.62x39 mm 124 - gr. FMJ Ammo (Product: WX2-101182) 208.97 club price. I joined the club and saved enough make it worth my while. and for the next class. Heres your math lesson. Grand total $675 for 3-1000 round cases, joined the club, over weight charge, all in all it came to my door at 225 a case. Lets see. Bradis, 265.00 per 1000 plus sales tax on the spot... $283.55 total per 1000. With a difference of $58.55 per case of 1000 x 3 with grand total of savings---drum roll please... $175.65

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Only thing I have to say is good for you OP buy somewhere else? Did you want a Cookie? I think the 58 dollar fee is worth not having to wait for something to be shipped. Call it a convience fee plus you are supporting an LGS

Top Bottom