• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shadow shooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Anderson
    Out driving around a few days ago stumbled across this little shop. Both guys there were very friendly and more than happy to help in any way they can. Selection is a little low on handguns not to bad on long guns and he told me he had several AR lowers and parts. BSd for a while looked up some guns i wanted and he had pretty good prices on everything we looked up. Well worth the drive I look forward to doing business with these guys in the future. I told them about our site and i believe he is now on here.

Meadows Gun Shop
    48 N. Perry St.
    Hagerstown, IN 47346
    765-489-5614

nicklilnova

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    New Castle,IN
    We went in about a month ago and service was poor. I was gonna buy a little jennings 32 for ankle and he huffed when I asked to see it.. I told him to let me think about it and walked around the store and he asked if I wanted or not and got rude so we just left.

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    imprimis5 and I stopped in at the shop this evening before stuffing ourselves at Welliver's.

Interesting shop. Not large. The proprietor was not overly friendly at first, but he warmed up before we left.

We saw a good price on a dragunov-style AK. Some cool 9mm and .45 gangster guns. I thought about getting a grenade launcher, but decided against it.

The ammo supply was limited. We ended up walking out with nothing but the fun of stopping in.

Good way to spend a half hour before eating yourself to death.

I would do an AAR on Welliver's, but I'm too sleepy.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Stopped in at Meadows today to pick up a rifle he had in stock that I asked about via email just yesterday. What a great way to do business!!! The rifle was set aside with a note on it so that his associates would know what was going on. The three behind the counter were friendly and helpful. Nice!!!

Would not hesitate to go back.

MeadowsGunShop

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    We went in about a month ago and service was poor. I was gonna buy a little jennings 32 for ankle and he huffed when I asked to see it.. I told him to let me think about it and walked around the store and he asked if I wanted or not and got rude so we just left.

Wow must have been short of breath. I cannot remnember being rude to anyone unless they deserved it LOL........Sorry you had a bad experience. Please come in and we can try it again. Ir not...............Thats opk also.

Meadows Gun Shop

MeadowsGunShop

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    imprimis5 and I stopped in at the shop this evening before stuffing ourselves at Welliver's.

Interesting shop. Not large. The proprietor was not overly friendly at first, but he warmed up before we left.

We saw a good price on a dragunov-style AK. Some cool 9mm and .45 gangster guns. I thought about getting a grenade launcher, but decided against it.

The ammo supply was limited. We ended up walking out with nothing but the fun of stopping in.

Good way to spend a half hour before eating yourself to death.

I would do an AAR on Welliver's, but I'm too sleepy.

Thanks for stopping in.I think that you will be presently suprised as to how much our shop has grown...........Lots of ammo and over 350 guns. Come on back!!!!!!!

pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    Stopped in yesterday to look around after several friends told me about it. Didn't buy anything yet, but spent about an hour talking with owner and others in the shop. Found the shop to be one of the best around. From what I saw it looks like this shop takes care of it customers, which gets an A+ in my book.

DesertDoc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I stopped in at Meadows Gun Shop today after hearing several positives from friends who had good experiences. The shop is small and I realized I have drove past it several times in the past with out ever knowing it was there. I went in and began talking with the owner of the shop. After BS,ing for a while I actually began to look for what I had went in for. Long story short I had a great experience. The owner was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable. I found his prices reasonable and he was negotiable. He is not going to get taken but will work with you. Selection on ammo looked A+. He had a good selection on Complete AR as well as parts. Decent handgun selection and good long gun selection. Any one with a negative experiences at a certain shop in the Muncie area should find this shop exactly what they want. I will definately be a regular now.

jim.a

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Good Guy

Brent at Meadows Gun is great to work with. I have bought a few guns form him. Brent alway is very nice to me. Go see the Moose for great deals:rockwoot:

huawilso

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    New Castle, In
    +1 For Meadows I have bought a few things off him I will also be a regular at this shop. I picked up a LCP today and a complete ar power in 9 mm

HARVEY COMBS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    I went to numerous area gun shops and had little interest shown for my money. The guys at Meadows tok the time to talk to meand help educate . This was the best expirence i had by far. i bought a 45 and will be buying more in the future. great service and good people

Racer_X

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Great Shop and Great group of Guys.

Have been in many times looking and shopping his prices. Just pulled the trigger on a new Springfiled XDM today and got a better deal then I expected. He has a lot of quality stuff and is really good to work with give then a try. I will be back many times.

Has a quality gunsmith he works with also.

Top Bottom